Sign in to follow this  
DesertEagle0.50

Early gear

Hi, I am 28 human wizard and I have Staff of Magic and Devotion set. I planned to go straight to C grade, but Today I have dropped Tunic of Knowledge, so I am considering buying rest of Knowledge set. Is it worth it even if I lose my Cast. speed from Devotion set? (Knowledge set gets me +10% M.atk and -5% Mana regeneration, + overral increase in mana and p.def)

I would at least try and get the divine set. That's better for PvE than karmian, though karmian is better for PvP it depends how much funds you have at your disposal.

Hi, I am 28 human wizard and I have Staff of Magic and Devotion set. I planned to go straight to C grade, but Today I have dropped Tunic of Knowledge, so I am considering buying rest of Knowledge set. Is it worth it even if I lose my Cast. speed from Devotion set? (Knowledge set gets me +10% M.atk and -5% Mana regeneration, + overral increase in mana and p.def)

​​Make mithril set, u will need it later.

​Why? I dont see bonuses from mithril much profitable in comparison with Knowledge bonus

​Why? I dont see bonuses from mithril much profitable in comparison with Knowledge bonus

​It gives speed bonus, so you will need it later.

Btw, I think you should save your money for karmian set.

Good game.

becus its yellow!!! and then you can go and make the banana dance!!! xD

Edited by San0
  • Like 1