Sign in to follow this  
azard

Why don't they farm RB?

Good time!

I'm not very familiar with this version of the classic, tell me why no one farms RB here? As I remember playing the classics, Rb has always been relevant.

I tried one RB, and it turned out to not be worth it at all. Admins really need to look into this. Basically raid bosses are useless here. Bad drop and very bad XP.

Edited by enf0rcer

Yeah I feel like a big part of what could help build smaller clans is randoms organizing themselves to beat low lvl raid bosses for pt xp and drop hunting in the low level areas like Gludin, Gludio, Dion. It would even motivate support main players to have an overall better experience. That was never an option here, the few people who tried it were heavily disappointed, and this is a question a  lot of people are asking in game. It'd be great if it can be updated for newcomers.

Admins, why ? just why ?

Even at the beginning in talking island, people were not killing them because they were hard and no so big xp/time. Only when u had good buffs / gear it was good.

And it was a big part of the game, with lots of fun, people fighting to take raid and hide, pvp, and many other things in game, realy funny.

Why u broke this? QQ

Not all the people likes AOE. U will loose a big amount of people that could stay there playing.

More things in game, more people in game. more variety.

+1 for leaving Raids like on talking island were.