Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Elemental Mages

I was wondering why mages are hitting like that while they got +3 top C staffs mostly. I mean you can feel the difference from old 1.5 with this and I found out that all Elemental nukes got +5 power than normal power. So a 71 lvl SPH is hitting with power of 74 lvl SPH.
Wait for the best part, at 78 lvl you get 31 lvl Hurricane with 111 power, now if you get the 74 lvl on char, Hurricane has 113 power, so they hit harder than 78 lvl Elemental mages, TADA!

dsa23.jpg

welcome to linemage. Most of ppl know it from start thats why so many mage parties.
Background of idea is good. They boosted elemental mages so they have smth to offer that necro doesnt have, cos necro is OP compared to elemental mage.
What went wrong is instead of nerfing necro, they boost other mages and keep archers/meeles untouched while these setups were always underdogs on 1.5 update

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

welcome to linemage. Most of ppl know it from start thats why so many mage parties.
Background of idea is good. They boosted elemental mages so they have smth to offer that necro doesnt have, cos necro is OP compared to elemental mage.
What went wrong is instead of nerfing necro, they boost other mages and keep archers/meeles untouched while these setups were always underdogs on 1.5 update

But that should exist on features of the server before opening, right? Cause i'll invest my time on playing a class, if you wanna make Elemental mages to kickasses, it's fine, but say what you gonna do to the server, so everyone will create classes depending on the features or don't play at all if they don't like it, not wasting 2 months of playing and discoring stuff that shouldn't exist but they do. Damn malaka if I didn't have the clan, I would already stop playing.

2 minutes ago, SOiL said:

But that should exist on features of the server before opening, right? Cause i'll invest my time on playing a class, if you wanna make Elemental mages to kickasses, it's fine, but say what you gonna do to the server, so everyone will create classes depending on the features or don't play at all if they don't like it, not wasting 2 months of playing and discoring stuff that shouldn't exist but they do. Damn malaka if I didn't have the clan, I would already stop playing.

I 100% agree. Someone who joined server after long break or doesnt read all convos on discord had no chance to know that. It was discussed on discord few weeks before server start. There were suggestions to make full list of custom features before server start - but didnt happen.
There was smart sentence from 1 guy on discord - "if something existed on TI antharas patch and is not explicitly announced to be changed, you can expect it to exist on dion"
Malaka dunno if you noticed but even bug fixes and changes of drop chances are not announced on this server. 

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

I 100% agree. Someone who joined server after long break or doesnt read all convos on discord had no chance to know that. It was discussed on discord few weeks before server start.
Malaka dunno if you noticed but even bug fixes and changes of drop chances are not announced on this server. 

Ofc we noticed that, first day at LOA we did like 3 drops in 11-12 hours of farming, after that in 10 days of farming we did 2 drops. 

-Ninja-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway to defend admins little bit, this mages have like 5-7% dmg boost by this change. Its not game changer imo, still better to have transfer pain and debufs

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Anyway to defend admins little bit, this mages have like 5-7% dmg boost by this change. Its not game changer imo, still better to have transfer pain and debufs

It's not a gamer changer I agree but is something that others don't have. They don't respect the classes and by not saying that they don't respect the players as well, this is why I'm getting upset, but nvm our SPH is 62 xD

• Haha 1

I played SPS on last siege. Was fun :D. BTW you wont see these changes in game skill description. Need to check l2db.club to know power and mp cost. BTW mp cost is more significent change than the power. Check it

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1