Sign in to follow this  
Werew

Sugestion for a long life balanced server

My suggestion is to not add improved enchants to the game not weapon not armor. 

They don't bring anything good but make the game worse all they do is destroying whole proces of updates and progression, for example what use is an update were you add A grade  and  there is no reason to  farm for a grade weapons because  market is full of b grade + 10 or more that are easier to enchant or buy. 

Also it breaks the game from the core,  because if ppl have 10+ B grade they can solo farm almost anywhere, so the game is more profitable to play solo with boxed supports,  as   we can see today most players have access to at least one more pc or laptop  so easy quad box, so this lead to ppl playing supports quitting and adena farmers thriving. 

As well server looks like high rate star wars  and make  any new comers not even try . 

the lower the average weapon  over enchant is  on server the better for long term stability, balance, update hype and progression.

I would suggest to replace them with solid enchants but only D and C maybe in the quest from strix  or something accessible for everyone. Obviously  in next upgrade not now so any new comer, random player can get easy +6 C grades  weapons jewels weapons  while top players will have B grade so they will have their advantage for the hard work to make B sets +6, this will keep some kind of balance of the game and won't create a massive gap between top players and medium low . 

Good try...

"Dear players, we are ready to announcement for all of you our auctions, were you safely buy and sell "your gear". Good luck in game dear community" 😘

If patches come faster than T.I there will be no reason to do that.

The point of T.I being an star war fiesta is that they were stuck in patches for long period of times, and what people did in these times? farm and over enchant everything they had.

If A grade and S grade come faster in DION there is no reason to OE c or even b grade.

If they plan to merge T.I and Dion, then DION updates should come so much faster than the updates in T.I, so when the merge comes, at least dion will have "s" weapons and stuff to be competitve against T.I.