hkclub

Please check the RMT

I've been join this server for almost a month.I noticed an interesting phenomenon that there are some private store are selling item outrageous price.For example a varnish sells over ten millons.But the interesting thing is that he managed to close the deal.This is not alone.Actually i saw a lot of like this things.There some store like this are even working for a long time in the monster race track.I thought what's the point of this store and who will pay for it.This question has been bothering me for a long time until I joined some community of players.I noticed that some players were buying and selling game currency in the community.I was surprised to find out what these stores might mean.They may be used for RMT and it's the only way to explain it.While I have not communicated with these merchants, if RMT are explicitly prohibited, then these stores may be a way to complete the transaction.Please investigate these transactions and investigate the roles and account numbers involved.If my guess is correct, you may find a lot of problems.If some players really want to buy game currency.They need to top up through official channels and sell coin of luck by the game.It helps operators get more top-ups and helps circulate COL.When things get back on track that COL will get more in the market.It helps more players who really follow the rules get COL easier and more player like to use it to pay for VIP.Lineage II is not the same for other games.It do not have instance zones or at least not in the current version.It means that all players need to share common resources.But the players who get better equip through RMT rather than farm will be easier to occupy these resources.Although these players can achieve this purpose through official top-up and RMT.But the difference is that through the official top-up will contribute to the game operator and other players, through the RMT does not bring any help to the game except for the bad guys to make money.And another difference is that when there is no RMT, the currency, equipment, characters in the game will become the assets of the operators or company, because they do not flow out of the game by any means.

I am not a native English speaker,and this is my first post.So I am not know if I have expressed myself clearly enough, and I welcome your reply if there is anything unclear.

Why always pending approval?If you have any questions or there is any mistake you can reply.But don't pretend not to see it.

Hello. Screens please or char names, and yes, we are blocking RMT shops, we having supports buying some adena to find banks of the sellers.