Hi guys, 

I have some doubts about the server, can someone help me ? 

1) how many is  ppl ON actually ?

2) why the hurry to update the server ? is everyone max lvl 

3) is the server p2win ?? why get you some items like enchant, pk scroll, buff, etc..?, just buying ticket and trying the luck in game or something else

4) how many is ppl full items ?

thanks

1) Nobody knows for sure, but i dont wanna guess those numbers.

2) Well, first because the staff promissed it sometime ago and second because after 55+ you just can gain nice xp in DV and that in my opinion is boring. About max lvl i see a few players lvl 61-62, but i dont think nobody is max leveled, since pythan knights are 63+ (dont know the number exactly).

3) Absolutely NOT. Actually here will be less pay to win than the official, because we will not have some things in the future like npcs selling enchanted scrolls, etc, as you can see here (http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/7050-server-update-information/). Now, you can say "ahhh, but someone can buy COLs or buy itens on the auction house". For this type of argument i just say, if people wanna get a faster way to get adena and itens, what is preventing them to contact a russian adena seller in any l2 server? At least at this way, the administration get some % to maintain the server and remember, the auction house items are items that players droped, not generated from nowhere.

4) Since the best sets on 1.0 are grade C (correct me if im wrong) i can say that lots of ppl are using this items, about the jewelry we have the adamantite items (low B-grade) that less people has. And some grade low-B grade weapons like sword of valhala and great sword that actually are pretty rare, i didnt saw more than 5 players using them.

I hope that i've helped.

2) Well, first because the staff promissed it sometime ago and second because after 55+ you just can gain nice xp in DV and that in my opinion is boring. About max lvl i see a few players lvl 61-62, but i dont think nobody is max leveled, since pythan knights are 63+ (dont know the number exactly).

3) Absolutely NOT. Actually here will be less pay to win than the official, because we will not have some things in the future like npcs selling enchanted scrolls, etc, as you can see here (http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/7050-server-update-information/). Now, you can say "ahhh, but someone can buy COLs or buy itens on the auction house". For this type of argument i just say, if people wanna get a faster way to get adena and itens, what is preventing them to contact a russian adena seller in any l2 server? At least at this way, the administration get some % to maintain the server and remember, the auction house items are items that players droped, not generated from nowhere.

4) Since the best sets on 1.0 are grade C (correct me if im wrong) i can say that lots of ppl are using this items, about the jewelry we have the adamantite items (low B-grade) that less people has. And some grade low-B grade weapons like sword of valhala and great sword that actually are pretty rare, i didnt saw more than 5 players using them.

I hope that i've helped.

​Yes man,you helped me a lot.

So, i play L2 oficial and I'm thinking about to play here too..   L2 oficial there is no toxic player so far and there are many ppl ON.

If i play here, I will bring some friends, because its free, but i'm afraid of having too many bots, toxic players, the most players are high lvl and I dont have party to farm...

what do you think ?

Well, i can tell you from my experience since the begining, bots are being banned everyday. About toxic players there is a few of them, but nothing that will destroy your game (after the change of pk scrolls, things got more peaceful xD). I think the majority right now is lvl 40+ on the server, but there is plenty of newcomers, i dont think that finding pts at lvl 20-40 will be a problem. Besides, you will bring some friends, you can hunt with them too =)

I hope that i've helped.

So, i play L2 oficial and I'm thinking about to play here too..   L2 oficial there is no toxic player so far and there are many ppl ON.

If i play here, I will bring some friends, because its free, but i'm afraid of having too many bots, toxic players, the most players are high lvl and I dont have party to farm...

what do you think ?

​official is still official, their population ofc still way higher than a private sv, btw im still checking 4game forum everyday for daily info, their peek online is dropping really hard, from 5k to 3k in just 1 month, and anyone with some experiences in 1x official can tell this is really bad, Innova should have blocked russian out of server (sorry, no offense)

back to the main topic, peek online of this sv i think its around 1k, were having alot of pvp in DV, and cruma is still full of people in some timezone

admin group is very hasrh to botter,this is one of few reason make population of sv dropping down, but its not perfect, you can see bot around, but at cruma and DV, its really rare, you can feel kinda safe here i guarantee

And don't forget to add what San0 said some days ago, that they will make some upgrades in the bot protection. He said that the program will ban the user in less than 5 minutes =)

I hope that i've helped.

what do you think ?

​official is still official, their population ofc still way higher than a private sv, btw im still checking 4game forum everyday for daily info, their peek online is dropping really hard, from 5k to 3k in just 1 month, and anyone with some experiences in 1x official can tell this is really bad, Innova should have blocked russian out of server (sorry, no offense)

back to the main topic, peek online of this sv i think its around 1k, were having alot of pvp in DV, and cruma is still full of people in some timezone

admin group is very hasrh to botter,this is one of few reason make population of sv dropping down, but its not perfect, you can see bot around, but at cruma and DV, its really rare, you can feel kinda safe here i guarantee

​ok... 

while i play oficial, my friend will play in this srv... So, he will talk to me how the srv is...

thank

Well, i can tell you from my experience since the begining, bots are being banned everyday. About toxic players there is a few of them, but nothing that will destroy your game (after the change of pk scrolls, things got more peaceful xD). I think the majority right now is lvl 40+ on the server, but there is plenty of newcomers, i dont think that finding pts at lvl 20-40 will be a problem. Besides, you will bring some friends, you can hunt with them too =)

​the problem is: all of my friends will not begin together... someone needs to play first for talking to they.