Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

I support the idea of IP ban, it's a hard hit for botters. It's like being raped by a Destroyer (? Ok, too much internet for this night xD

I don't know much about it, but i already saw several people saying that IP ban is kinda eazy to revert. But basically i dont support the idea because if someone is in a lan house (or other similar place) gets banned, other people will not be able to play. I think that the best way to destroy this bots is the community helping with the reports, the GMs banning them and tracing the items that they sent to the main chars, etc. And maybe in the future upgrade the anti-bot protection (san0 already said that they are working on it, so i think this is covered).

Yeah, besides they are busy dealing with blackmailing attempts, tricks, and shits.. Which makes me think this is going in the right way, as nobody do such efforts unless they are still getting payed. Because i think they are innova mercenaries, otherwise there is no reason to try killing a good project of good ppl but maybe that they are official fanatics, and their way to think is like isis assasins.

Anyway, there is only one thing that is true forma sure, and its the staff is working a lot, for us and for this project. We should start praying them (?