Respawn time  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How long u think is good time ?

• 5 minutes
    • 10 minutes
    • 20 minutes
    • more ???

Really ??? So long respawn

One of few mobs which dropping Gem A ...

Good Job 🙂

Now is 20 minutes.

Edited by Wanali

54 minutes ago, Wanali said:

Really ??? So long respawn

One of few mobs which dropping Gem A ...

Good Job 🙂

Hello. TOI mob Binder lvl 74, has 6 spawn points, 5 min +-1.20min respawn time and 1.6% chance to drop. Pearl Horror has 5 spawn points with 5% chance to drop + Life Stones in drop. Official leaked files shows that spawn of Pearl Horror must be 50 min, we think it's too much, so it was increased to a time we think it fits by comparing different mobs with similar drop.

@Koll
This is server with custom changes/features and you should listen your community or not (as most of the time). That ship has sailed.

6 hours ago, Lafi said:

@Koll
This is server with custom changes/features and you should listen your community or not (as most of the time). That ship has sailed.

Hello. 15 min is custome change, official is 50 min. 

About respawn time, can you explain logic behind every time stamp please?

An example, we had coversation with person farming it and he was comparing it to TOI Energy of Insolence farm and we concluded that using TOI farm he will get 60kk per day. Based on his tests, after spawn change, he is farming 117kk per day on Devils Island just from this mobs.

This change will increase price of Gemstone A, i m not sure how many people will be able craft A items. If is this your interest, i understand than.

But for example A grade weapon needs 74 Gemstone A - dont know now price but lets say with increase price 7kk so 1 click will cost only on Gem A 518kk. 

Where is price of keys, mats ... 

Maybe is good, maybe is not. In my eyes is too expensive with 60% chance.

1 hour ago, Wanali said:

This change will increase price of Gemstone A, i m not sure how many people will be able craft A items. If is this your interest, i understand than.

But for example A grade weapon needs 74 Gemstone A - dont know now price but lets say with increase price 7kk so 1 click will cost only on Gem A 518kk. 

Where is price of keys, mats ... 

Maybe is good, maybe is not. In my eyes is too expensive with 60% chance.

It's around 60 hours of farm specifically gemstones. Or 518/117 = 52.4 hours of farm only Pearl Horror. Or 518/60 = 103.2 hours of farm Energy of Insolence. And we talking about Top A ( currently top before Primeval Island ), Low A need B gemstones.