Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Further Time change players request

Dear TI citizens!

We keep getting more requests about further server time change for minus 2 more hours.
In this topic we want to hear all of you opinion on that matter.
Based on what you have in mind, we will either go with further ingame vote, or hold it back.

Decision is yours!

Sincerely,
Classic Team

Somewhat neutral to slightly negative change for NA players. Oly being earlier has little impact for us. Siege is quite a bit earlier/harder to make.

The Olympiad starts at midnight. When it ends, it’s 3:40 in the morning.If we move the time forward, more people can enjoy it.Of course,

there will be some users who don't like the time being advanced.Let's decide through voting .

My friends get scolded by their wives every week.please save them

Edited by Ziral

On 3/24/2024 at 3:46 AM, Kse said:On 3/24/2024 at 3:46 AM, Kse said:

Dear TI citizens!TI 시민 여러분!TI 시민 여러분!TI 시민 여러분!

We keep getting more requests about further server time change for minus 2 more hours.마이너스 2시간 더 서버 시간 변경에 대해 계속해서 더 많은 요청을 받고 있습니다.마이너스 2시간 더 서버 시간 변경에 대해 계속해서 더 많은 요청을 받고 있습니다.마이너스 2시간 더 서버 시간 변경에 대해 계속해서 더 많은 요청을 받고 있습니다.
In this topic we want to hear all of you opinion on that matter.이 주제에서 우리는 그 문제에 대한 여러분 모두의 의견을 듣고 싶습니다.이 주제에서 우리는 그 문제에 대한 여러분 모두의 의견을 듣고 싶습니다.이 주제에서 우리는 그 문제에 대한 여러분 모두의 의견을 듣고 싶습니다.
Based on what you have in mind, we will either go with further ingame vote, or hold it back.귀하가 염두에 두고 있는 바에 따라 게임 투표를 더 진행하거나 보류할 것입니다. 귀하가 염두에 두고 있는 바에 따라 게임 투표를 더 진행하거나 보류할 것입니다. 귀하가 염두에 두고 있는 바에 따라 게임 투표를 더 진행하거나 보류할 것입니다.

Decision is yours!결정은 당신의 것입니다!결정은 당신의 것입니다!결정은 당신의 것입니다!

Sincerely,진심으로,진심으로 진심으로,
Classic Team 클래식 팀 클래식 팀 

Please actively consider moving the Olympiad forward by 2 hours.올림피아드를 2시간 앞당기는 것을 적극적으로 고려해 주시기 바랍니다.  European server time is daytime or evening time, and Asian time is dawn time.  유럽 서버 시간은 낮 또는 저녁 시간이고, 아시아 시간은 새벽 시간입니다.  Holding the Olympiad in the early hours of the morning is a very unfavorable time for Asia, and there are many unpleasant issues such as work problems and sleep problems.  이른 아침에 올림픽을 개최하는 것은 아시아에 매우 불리한 시기이며, 업무 문제와 수면 문제 등 불미스러운 문제들이 많습니다.  We strongly recommend extending the Olympiad event by 2 hours.  올림피아드 행사를 2시간 연장하는 것을 강력히 권장합니다.

Edited by TIVV
글 수정

유럽인보다 아시아인의 비율이 높다고 할 수 있고, 지금 유럽을 배경으로 한 것이 많다. 올림피아드와 공성전 시간이 너무 늦게 시작되어 많은 아시아인들이 내일을 위해 일하기 때문에 포기해야 합니다. 예를 들어, 올림피아드는 아시아에서 오전 12시에 시작합니다. 새벽 4시까지입니다. 당신은 그것을 어떻게 즐기겠는가? 아침 7시에 일해야 하는 사람들에게 호소합니다. 2 시간 일찍 만드는 것이 좋다고 생각합니다.

On 3/24/2024 at 3:46 AM, Kse said:

Dear TI citizens!

We keep getting more requests about further server time change for minus 2 more hours.
In this topic we want to hear all of you opinion on that matter.
Based on what you have in mind, we will either go with further ingame vote, or hold it back.

Decision is yours!

Sincerely,
Classic Team

I suggest that the Olympiad be advanced by two hours. Most users of the talking island server are Asians. The management should consider this. Currently, Olympiad progress time is based on Asia It is from 0:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. This is putting a strain on Asians' lives. Please help them enjoy happier games. I hope you always have a good scent and thank you for your hard work. 

14 hours ago, TIVV said:

As an Asian, the Olympiad, which starts at 12 p.m., gives you a lot of difficulty in spending your daily life the next day.
I couldn't spend the entire weekend. I had to sleep most of the time.
I'm all for Olympiad time being pulled.
If Olympiad starts earlier, I think I can enjoy more games. Please speed up the time

I suggest dont change the server time,just change the time of oly

the first day---dont change the time,it will help EU NA players,if 2h earlier,we will lost many ppl due to Friday is weekday

the 2nd day---2h earlier,will help Asian players,and Saturday is available for EU NA players to come 2h earlier

• Like 1

hello
First of all, thank you for opening a discussion on this topic.
This is very important and desired content for users in Asia.
From an operating standpoint, I am worried about the impact it will have on other European/South American users, but I strongly argue.
Updates that advance the timeline will bring a lot of vitality to the Talking Server.
We can't please everyone, but we ask for updates so that many people can enjoy it at a convenient time.
I look forward to good updates in the future
I hope good luck always finds you

There are many Asian people on the talking island server
China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam It would be quite nice to reduce the time of Olympiad, especially

2024년 3월 24일 오전 3시 46분에 Kse는 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

Agree with changing server time, by the way, please think about the pvp balance in the game. The current Destroyer is too strong for pvp, farm, reid, all of that, and if you can't change the Destroyer, I suggest an upgrade to the archer class that shows strength in pvp. Attack speed, critical damage etc

• Like 1

I agree to change the time
Suggestions
75 Raid Boss, please come out at once
Correct the time of Antaras Raidboss appearance It comes out at the time of death

Currently, the Olympiad is causing great damage to Asians. Since the game ends at 4 a.m. in Asia, There are many difficulties in the next day's schedule. I want you to advance the Olympiad by two hours. Many Asians are playing on the talking island server I hope you can gather their opinions. I always appreciate it. 

If you advance the Olympiad time by two hours, more users from various countries can participate and enjoy it. I really want to change

I only want the Olympiad to be moved up by 2 hours.
If we move the siege time forward by 2 hours, it will start at 8 PM, 
but that time seems a bit inconvenient.
If possible, I would like to move the Olympiad forward by 2 hours.
Edited by bae

Please advance the Olympiad time by 2 hours. Many Asian users have difficulty accessing the game due to the late Olympiad time. 

It is recommended that you change only the Olympiad time, not the server time.

There are many Asian people on the talking island server.

Let's vote because some users probably don't like the time being pushed forward.

I don't want to be stressed by Olympiad anymore with work problems and sleep problems.

Edited by BlackMalin

Asian people are going to die because of the early morning thing. Please save us. In Europe, it doesn't die even if it's two hours earlier.
Asians will have more access. Servers will be activated.

On 3/26/2024 at 4:25 AM, bjack said:

I suggest dont change the server time,just change the time of oly

the first day---dont change the time,it will help EU NA players,if 2h earlier,we will lost many ppl due to Friday is weekday

the 2nd day---2h earlier,will help Asian players,and Saturday is available for EU NA players to come 2h earlier

I'm European player and agreed with this.
@Kse