SirBishop

Boxes in Dion serv

Boxes in Dion serv  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How should the box number be adjusted going forward?

• Increase the box number for PA
    • Leave the current box number
    • Decrease box number to 0

Following up from the other topic opened by Koll on boxes, excerpt:

1) Increase box limit with Premium Accounts.
- We don't have it in plans right now. We still want players to be more active during CP farm. 

Please cast your vote to create and share a more quantifiable sentiment from the players.

Edited by SirBishop

Personal pain points that I believe impact overall server quality and longevity of players:

There are virtually no players who main support classes anymore - everyone already has sws, bd, healers, buffers as boxes which makes social gaming a non-existent culture.

Any box increase will simply result in further death of the server.

I would advice to look out into what makes other private servers thrive out there (not going to add a server name to avoid getting banned here but it starts with R). Servers that have no box allowance that have significant online numbers and plenty of party matching requests for every class to be valuable.

If anything a suggestion that should be considered is to go to 0 boxes, not increasing ghost chars and trains of a few solo drivers... whilst the rest of the server is dead.

• Like 1

I don't think it's viable to add more boxes to the server and people say that they all have active PA, because they abuse this to do this kind of thing like in the video. And once we report such atrocities and it takes them 5 days to give you a very empty response, in addition to never coming back to give feedback on what happened with the case. To avoid this type of player who plays solo (despite me being a solo player) abusing boxes to get rid of accusations, which in fact put him/her as a game rule breaker. I prefer that there is no box increase.