Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Auction Wrong

I added 4-5 items in auction, 2 of them were correct as prize, the other 2 were wrong. I wasn't fast enough to remove both and I sold sage staff for 1 euro.
It says I putted as start price 1 euro, buy now price 1 euro. How is that possible while I added start price 10 euro and buy now price 14 euro??

I did but they answered me that I putted start price 10 euro and buy now price 1, even that it's a lie cause in auctions says 1 euro start price 1 euro buy now price. So I sold a sage staff 1 euro cause you made a mistake? 5 days I was waiting to put them in there for selling even if it's wrong (that it wasn't) you couldn't remove it?

This is how your lot was installed:

So you made it like this:

Price start - this is price of first item cost before some one will BID on this item. You made 10.

Price step - it shows how much cost will be increased on each BID. You made 14.

Buy now price - this is price if I push "Buy now" without making any BID on it. You made 1.

http://i.imgur.com/gc41SA9.png

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/6595-auction/

Edited by Koll

Sage's Staff
1 Euro
1 Euro
14 Euro
0 day 00:00:00

That's what is says on my auction, I putted 5 items for sale, how is possible to make a mistake while I double checked them? Also why don't you add the remove button while we're waiting for comfirmation, I was waiting 5 days.

1 Euro - Now price (the price, for which your lot was sold)

1 Euro - Buy price

14 Euro - Step

It's not our fault, it's your mistake. Just be more attentively, please.

You said it was 10 euro now price, now you're saying it's 1. Choose one of them man =) I'm not mistaken i double checked them. Thanks anyway for your time. I won't add anything again in that auction.

You said it was 10 euro now price, now you're saying it's 1. Choose one of them man =) I'm not mistaken i double checked them. Thanks anyway for your time. I won't add anything again in that auction.

​He said everything correctly.

Price start was setted by you as 10 euro.

But as it seems you made a mistake and put Buy price and Step in opposite. So it happened that your item became available for purchase "Now", without bidding, for 1 euro, but if someone would like to place a bid he would have to put 14 euro plus to 10.

One more time the settings you made on the item:

This is how your lot was installed:

So you made it like this:

Price start - this is price of first item cost before some one will BID on this item. You made 10.

Price step - it shows how much cost will be increased on each BID. You made 14.

Buy now price - this is price if I push "Buy now" without making any BID on it. You made 1.

http://i.imgur.com/gc41SA9.png

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/6595-auction/

​Best regards

Even if it's like that. I can't remove if I made mistake cause it says waiting for confirmation and I don't know when is going on auction my item cause it says nothing about it. Also why an item should wait for confirmation while you can't protect it from mistakes, you think someone could sell it for 1 euro this staff? 
But still I can't believe I've made mistake, cause i putted 5 items not 1. It was the same method for all. Dunno what to say really, i'm dissapointed I lost this staff for nothing. Whatever i'll avoid auction and everything is alright, thanks for ur time.