Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

OL root limit mobs

like i remember and sow movi from classic no limit or very big limit for root mobs. there is normal limit for slow, but for root i take just +/-15 mobs. the same like mags aoe dmg limit i think root must take  much more mobs

Also Seal of Binding not working on wartags that are unflagged, yesterday I casted it 3 times on 2 wartags and didn't even get a resist in combat log.

Secound skill Root dont work properly. blue mobs have just 50 % for  root. just try make root with mobs 35  and more than 50 % mobs have resist.  mobs dont have resist root. i am with emp 3 lvl

need check it plz

15 target for root you mean its ok ? btw cose slow now is +/-25 and root much less i think thay must take the same  number of

targets, and like i say i cant root player with 3 roots, who is 30 lvl i am 50 lvl

Also Seal of Binding not working on wartags that are unflagged, yesterday I casted it 3 times on 2 wartags and didn't even get a resist in combat log.

​its correct, thats how debuff on classic supposed to be

​That's kind of stupid, so you can't use Seals on wartags unless they hit you first.

​That's kind of stupid, so you can't use Seals on wartags unless they hit you first.

​you can hold ctrl or make a macro /useskillforce

as an OVL 60 i admit at first i didnt get the ideal why ncsoft made things like that, but after several fights, under many circumstances i found out this feature is changed to stop OVL from being so overpowered, so that ppl playing WC out there wouldnt feel shame about their choices

why ? becoz 80% of time i only use sleep/fear, just like WC

Sign in to follow this