Sign in to follow this  
TaraMora

Drop changes after maintenance 18.03.2016

Did the droprates changed after the maintenance today? Before i was grinding and get adena and mats after maintenance  just adena and mats like varnish is near just zero now what happend will there a patchnote ? or is this a bug?

Did the droprates changed after the maintenance today? Before i was grinding and get adena and mats after maintenance  just adena and mats like varnish is near just zero now what happend will there a patchnote ? or is this a bug?

​I do believe something has gone wrong, now I cannot say more than that as I started on Monday but it seems a bit awful. There are several topics open already on that matter I hope GMs look into it quickly.

​Mob name? Or location?

Roughly Hewn Rock Golem in Floran Agricultural Area  before maintenance it drops Varnish much more often than now before i was on 80 a hour now at 6 or im just that unlucky?

Smthing changed few days ago already, ppl re selling couple of books/amulet on market, when they were extra rare, something was changed and there was no patch note bout that.

tested it more hours now and its true somthing in drop changed again after maintenance i go for the Golems now and got just 1 Varnish in 2 hours :(

i got scale mail fragment wich has a 3 times lower droprate more often than varnish  if this https://l2wiki.com/classic/Roughly_Hewn_Rock_Golem is correct btw can i use this database now ?

​We found problem with this mobs and fixed it. Right now on live it have correct change of drop resources. Before this it was too big.

Edited by Koll

tested it more hours now and its true somthing in drop changed again after maintenance i go for the Golems now and got just 1 Varnish in 2 hours :(

i got scale mail fragment wich has a 3 times lower droprate more often than varnish  if this https://l2wiki.com/classic/Roughly_Hewn_Rock_Golem is correct btw can i use this database now ?

​We found problem with this mobs and fixed it. Right now on live it have correct change of drop resources. Before this it was too big.

​Koll there might also be a problem with the mobs you modified for the enchant drops. Before the maintenance I spoiled a fair amount of EW:C from the Tarlk Bugbear Warriors. After the maintenance I haven't been able to get a single one. I'm starting to think its pointless to keep killing these mobs. Can you confirm they still drop?