Sign in to follow this  
Bael

Moving here

Hey guys.

I recently joined this forum, and was wondering a few things about this server. I made my research, and it doesn't look bad - but I need clarification.

I am atm playing on the Innova classic, and though I'm reaching lvl 50 there, I'm displeased with how the server is managed. 

I have few question about here then:

1) how is the population looking? How active is it - pvp etc.

2)  Is it worth to start now? Is reaching the level of the main pop of the serv obtainable?

3) How well is the staff managing the server? Are they active in listening to the community, ?

4)  Is x3 too fast? Do you reach high levels quickly, or are those rates ok?

5) Market - is it stable (a big problem on innova, I think, it's becoming very dense).

6) Is there a good chance of finding a clan/cp ?

thank you

Hello friend!

I was in the same boat as you just a week ago! lol

now im playing here with no regrets!

I've made a thread to helpe me decide if i would come or not, you can see here: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/8670-why-did-you-choose-this-server-over-official-eu/

Lots of your questions and doubts are answered there!

But, for short i can say that:

1 - for me it looks so crowded as innova. They say theres a difference, but for me it feels like same population

2 - ive started last week and i still see people starting chars everyday. Its easier to catch up here, but im in no race so im cool with my slow pace xD

3 - staf seems great, always see them answering players and working for the best of the server

4 - no, its not too fast, only in the beginning u feel it, but after some levels u will struggle as u r used to xD

5 - market i cant opine, still did not mess with it - someone will answer it for you

6 - clans and cps a think its good too, but cant talk much either, sry lol

• Like 1

Hey guys.

I recently joined this forum, and was wondering a few things about this server. I made my research, and it doesn't look bad - but I need clarification.

I am atm playing on the Innova classic, and though I'm reaching lvl 50 there, I'm displeased with how the server is managed. 

2)  Is it worth to start now? Is reaching the level of the main pop of the serv obtainable?

3) How well is the staff managing the server? Are they active in listening to the community, ?

5) Market - is it stable (a big problem on innova, I think, it's becoming very dense).

thank you

​1/enought, maybe +-1k or mor becoz since 1.3 i saw a lot of beginners here

2/develope team has some skills, they can simulate almost everthing from offfcial, even better when they fix some feartures based on commnunity vote, like pk scroll removal3

3/ theyre good, they have experiences in managing a private sv, there was once time when sv got seriously heavy ddos attack, they acted so quickly and fixed it in under 45 mins, aside from that, they gathered players in giran, give them some bres and some buff scrolls, some fireworks and somehow it turned out to be a flash mob, its kinda impressive to me

4/ if you make it fast in innova then it happens the same here, its a retail server, what did you expect, right ? but for now theres no LOA or 60+ map, so... take your time

5/ it is, admins were very harsh to botter, they even made a whole big clan left server - cocinde or cocainde or something like that

6/hmmm, i dont think it is unless you pick a support class an make your way to 45+, there are not many hardcore/serious players here, almost is for fun and they always play in mixed party, its not good for pvp  i hope oneday they will change their mind

It's a triple sided server - perkunas alliance vs out of control alliance vs everyone else. You can easily find a cp/clan if you play a warcryer or sword singer. If you play anything else, don't intend on grouping much till you're 45+.

It's a triple sided server - perkunas alliance vs out of control alliance vs everyone else. You can easily find a cp/clan if you play a warcryer or sword singer. If you play anything else, don't intend on grouping much till you're 45+.

​I am making a sword singer, i've got to 33 so far in 2 days and it's pretty much all solo spamming pots and shots.. Finding a CP is really hard, even for support classes. the only reply i got on my ''lf CP'' thread was for a group that already had one and the guy who replied didn't know about it yet. The ''top clans'' claims they need more supports but they recruit 50+ because of wars/pvp, which is understandable, but they don't seem to realize that leveling a support class in solo or with random people all the time is probably the worst thing ever lol.

Hey guys.

thank you

​1) We don't know exact online number, but you will struggle to find farming places from level 20 up. I play here since the open, and right now it feels more crowded than ever after the 1.3 update.
2) Before the update you wouldn't be able to get above 50 because clans would close dragon valley for themselves, now with enchanted valley you have more chances to level up to cap.
3) I've actively been messaging the staff about issues in game and i've always received answers in less then 2h. We even have a support system where you can write tickets. The admin team here is the best you'll find in l2 business =)
4) no it's not fast at all to exp here.
5) the market now is very competitive and we can't manipulate it anymore...so you will get fair prices and stable evolution because of hyper competitiveness. 
6) Yes, currently there are 2 sides on the server OutOfControl and WickedSick ally. People are playing in consts and finding one shouldn't be too hard. but finding a great const will always be a challenge ofc.

Have fun here, bring your friends- build your own const !

• Like 1

ppl dont play this game like real l2 anymore. 

its evolved into russian esports. 

nice littlepigs tag btw. lel

ppl dont play this game like real l2 anymore. 

its evolved into russian esports. 

nice littlepigs tag btw. lel

Russian esports!

LP forever! xD 

​I am making a sword singer, i've got to 33 so far in 2 days and it's pretty much all solo spamming pots and shots.. Finding a CP is really hard, even for support classes. the only reply i got on my ''lf CP'' thread was for a group that already had one and the guy who replied didn't know about it yet. The ''top clans'' claims they need more supports but they recruit 50+ because of wars/pvp, which is understandable, but they don't seem to realize that leveling a support class in solo or with random people all the time is probably the worst thing ever lol.

​The thing is, leveling to 35 isn't that hard. It takes like 4 days of good solid playtime. After you're lvl 35, you can go to cruma and there should be parties for you to aoe lure. If not, then just go grind more on medusa. It's probably not good to join a side anyway, you'll just get killed constantly.