Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

for discusion (Rus)

да маг пати с грации стали доминировать в пвп. милишники без хиро скилов\пики не очень.  Вот только фр на своем кдле почему то убивает мага нормально. посомтри пвп-турнир на гран каине.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQvwTZ94as0

конечно милики проигрывают магам в пве\пвп. СА если введут в принципе ничего не исправят, а только усилят магов. физы поставят +фокус\хп  а маг акумен и тату сменит на кон и прибавит 700хп

Как было сказано выше, маги и сейчас могут поставить себе +12 кон,добавив тем самым себе тонну хп/цп и ничего при этом не потеряют.

s for the topic, I believe to be very useful an elaborate analysis like this about chronic. I think that we're in a PRIVATE server, allow ourselves for this circumstance, say "correct imperfections," even if arising from the coming of the official basic architecture. The administration for this PRIVATE condition would have full and complete freedom to change which, in public manifestation of the will of the players be interfering with gameplay. This PRIVATE situation allows elaborate a closest ideal gameplay it allows for very essence editing. Particularly I never approved this use of 12 points in DYES, much less the limitation imposed by the game to their classes, or even overpower occurred with some after the update. Today, if you want to grow the server, have jobs in PT, here's the list:
- Gladiator
- Warlord
- Song
- Dance
- Mage
- Healer / Recharge

What I abominate, because I always believed that the success of the game and a server is rooted in the plurality of classes.

as i mentioned at a thread before, too late, ppl already adapted to this change and build the team and their playstyles due to it, i also approved it would be more intersting for +5 max, but, too late

I agree on most that he sed, l2 clasic coud be much better then it is. +12 dyes  is the bigest mistake that they made creates so much disbalance mages benefit from it way to much, since  every1 gose for dmg with dyes its even harder for meele to even get close to any1, fighter shoud atleast be able to go  + men while mages can go
+ con for free, + 5 wasnt super great balance, but it wasnt that bad compared  to + 12. Last time i checked some videos from ru clasic  most pts   there r mages.

Big plus for wartags, would be nice to see small signs on left side of nickname

​+1

The Wartag Icon size is ridiculous when it comes to bigger pvps