Sign in to follow this  
omala

Why taks are rare in the server?

the answer is simple, in a 3x server tanks are more usefull in aoe parties and as long as stuns can be used in non flag mode nobody wants to be a tank with fear of droping something 

and before yeah i droped my brigandine helm and lost it to an archer , bad idea choosing to be tank

so better you guys fix the stun or tanks will continue to be the last choice

lol.
Life.

Archer stun and some other re possible to use w.o flaged target, like 99% of stuns. DA/Pala cant stun nobody who's not on flag. And any of this is not a bug.

The only problem in this case is team that not protect u, healer thats not running with u. Tell them to stop being lazy.

We lived with that on the begining of the server, when everything was hard to get, so no reason of changing anything thats working fine. We ill be living with that.

This server is based also on Constant Parties. Tanks are rare, bcoz nobody plays a tank, it's hard work, nobody ill be playing tank for randoms, bcoz with randoms tank dies 10 times more often. There re tanks in constant parties, bcoz they re needed there. If u feel like being a tank, find party that ill be grateful and doing everything to protect u while u re making for them the most important job - exping these lazy twats.

• Like 2

i am tank, 53, i had problems with stuns, with dwarfs, hammer crush, and warlords, it is not funny xD but with one good pty you are safe, rly muchs stuns cant be used with out  fkag

i am tank, 53, i had problems with stuns, with dwarfs, hammer crush, and warlords, it is not funny xD but with one good pty you are safe, rly muchs stuns cant be used with out  fkag

​the point is anyone who doesn't has a cp or a good party can and will suffer from this

all the answers against a fix are all the same (a good pt solves the problem)

so you are actually agreeing with me

the answer is simple, in a 3x server tanks are more usefull in aoe parties and as long as stuns can be used in non flag mode nobody wants to be a tank with fear of droping something 

and before yeah i droped my brigandine helm and lost it to an archer , bad idea choosing to be tank

so better you guys fix the stun or tanks will continue to be the last choice

​ok. we will.