Sign in to follow this  
Andes

Does M. Atk v/s M. Def affect on debuff chance?

Does M. Atk v/s M. Def affect on debuff chance?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does M. Atk v/s M. Def affect on debuff chance?

• Yes
    • No

Hi, 

I would like to know the general opinion of the server on this. And maybe if the GM can post and help to provide official info it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi, 

I would like to know the general opinion of the server on this. And maybe if the GM can post and help to provide official info it would be appreciated. Thanks!

​it does. but not on high percentage.

biggest impact is the difference between skill lvl/target lvl

mdef - no

mattack - yes but very slightly

the most important impack is your skill level compared to your target's level

Hi, 

fa30a7b5732d.png

Edited by Phoenix

mdef - no

mattack - yes but very slightly

the most important impack is your skill level compared to your target's level

​actually, according to the tests on high five, m.attack and m.def. affects on debuff land rate. on classic this thing is not important, bcs your land rate is near 90%. i think it makes sense only if you are going to be top and trying to boost your character as much as you can.

• Like 1

From my knowledge INT effects success rate significantly compare to ANY stat. The only thing that effects success rate by a large amount is boss jewls or effects that say " increases mental attack by 20, or increases sleep ( or what ever ) land rate by 20"  those are the state you want. Matk effects success about 5-10% barely. You will see INT is the driving factor.

---- I saw a post who someone said +4  +8 int or i think it was straight +12int is 50%  higher dps while +12 wit is 60% more dps. Well couldnt I scarifice 10% dps for a MUCH higher debuff land rate? as a necromancer...  shit +12 int + 4 int from demon robes that +16 I bet you my anchor lands on ANYONE. And I dont care how fast you cast after that. 

JUST like Dagger who patk effects dagger stab by only about 5-10% max. and only way they get more dmg is via enchant skill or to get boss jewl with +35% crt dmg on it.  or get the tiny skill dmg % boosts that exist.