Sign in to follow this  
Nirvi

Hello, im new and think about play l2 again, but got few questions

Hello,i consider to start lineage 2 again, first time on classic server. My question is: If i will start play as a support class its possible to find party at 20+ areas? Because it seems to be really hard to exp a support class alone (specialy on classic chronicle) Im not more hardcore player, thats why i ask :) Ah, one more, its possible to play w/o CP? I hate play in CP since i dont have time to spend 3-5 + hours in a game always in same time. I just want to log and play with random people.

for make aoe the best is tank/sws/BD
and sph/sps/necro,
if you want make a buffer the best is SE and pp,

Ofc you can start aoe/areas with lvl 24.

in l2 classic you can choose what do you want, cp, clan or random ppl.

;)

I don't wanna play solo, i just want to know its possible to have some fun with a random people. Please, read again :)

I started play as SE :P

Nope, almost all ppls have healers/buffers for themselves, so its not possible to play with a healer/buffer.
for best lvling with buddy, the best choice is tank with any races u want.

• Like 1

Don't play with healer in classic. We have only 2 sides in the server. Or u are perkunas or ER. So is really hard get party if u are  healer in this server. My advice.

But for u lucky, SE is the best option, if u really want it.

Dunno i played SE almost 6 years. its more buffer/recharger than a healer. The true healer is bishop, but i wonder what its have with a two server sides? I dont understand

I was main bishop, the life was hard getting pt, because no one wants a person who only serves to heal. No I did well with neither clans , I barely spoken and totally dependent for failing to do anything alone. I stopped playing with bishop . I recommend you play SE if you want to be healer , bishop only if you have friends to play .

Thank you for help. I see On party room, all time about Shilen oracle. People seems to really need this, but its so hard to exp it till 25 :/

• Like 1

Dunno i played SE almost 6 years. its more buffer/recharger than a healer. The true healer is bishop, but i wonder what its have with a two server sides? I dont understand

​You played SE for almost 6 yrs great ! However....

Thank you for help. I see On party room, all time about Shilen oracle. People seems to really need this, but its so hard to exp it till 25 :/

​... how is it possible that you find HARD to xp a SO till 25 O.o 

It will be your easiest thing to do ever!!!