Sign in to follow this  
Aldovini

Damage bug

Hi. I'm having an issue here. Ruin Imp (17 level) just did 174 damage by regular attack. Which is almost 1-hit-kill. Regular monster deals 40-60 damage at that level. 

That was not in the original classic version nor is acceptable. I'm very unhappy with seeing this bug as it was tested. Right? Was it? Probably not. Everyone was rushing with levels and not checking anything at all. That's what happens when you don't recruit testers but let the players test. Disappointed. 

P.S. I just noticed that Scavanger Bat deals even more damage by a regular attack. Even more than magical attack. The whole area is bugged. Please. fix the Ruins of Despair spot. Thank you.

Shot00000.bmp

Yes mobs can kill you from 1 crit, mobs also use soulshots and spirit shots occasionally  that will greatly increase their damage.

Whatever class you are playing in the beginning, it's kill 3 mobs and then rest for HP/MP. We've all been there.

well, first i must say your print screen is indeed priceless, i would be carefull on your future accounts btw,

second... lvl 17 with devotion tunic and pants and im getting 39, 36 damage from ruin imp, so not rly folowing the problem.

maybe u shouldn't be trying to kill mobs higher level then you when u are naked and buffless and level 12. just pointing it out.

Edited by San0

I'll make a 2nd test And i'll use devotion tunic and pants if you wish to compare. Thanks. I'll double check, maybe it was a crit (3 times in a row) from 2 different mobs. And 60 p.def may be too low. I'll still check with devotion. 

And yeah, my bad about screenshot, that's supposed to be a 2nd bug report. (Since i've never used any software for l2) 

Okay. So I had 127 P.def with Shield buff + devotion set 

Ruin Imp damaged for 90+

That is twice more than on your screenshot. 

Skeleton Infantryman (a few levels lower) did 20+ damage. And any actual mob the same level deals 30-40 damage. Not 90. I don't know how did you do testing but I highly suggest you checking mobs damage twice. 

No crits, no soulshots. An actual proof.

P.S. same goes for Scavanger Bat in the same area

Shot00004.bmp