Sign in to follow this  
Ninj4

CLÃ WAR

Boa Tarde,

Sei que tem muita skill que só pode usar em player quando o mesmo está flag, mas acho justo quando 2 clãns está em guerra poder usar qualquer skill independente de está com nome rosa ou não, classes como a minha Dark avenger fica muito limitado quando ver um War desprevenido upando.

Att,

Please check forum rules

Posting in other languages is allowed in special sections of "Other Languages Communities Forums". Exception - post on foreign language with following translation to English from any online translator.

he is saying that when have a war player you can't use any CC on them if they are not flag, and this make the darkavenger sometimes useless, because all of his debuffs wont work, he is asking to allow debuff war players without flag, i think that's a good point because the 2 clan is in war to pvp... and the problem of have to press ctrl to hit war players too

Please check forum rules

Posting in other languages is allowed in special sections of "Other Languages Communities Forums". Exception - post on foreign language with following translation to English from any online translator.

Sorry!

Good afternoon,

I know you have a lot of skill that can only use in player when it is flag, but I think just as 2 clans are at war to use any independent skill is with pink or no name, classes as my Dark avenger is very limited when you see one War leveling off guard.

att,

e que o problema de ter que pressionar ctrl para bater os jogadores de guerra também

useskillforce ajuda : P

​Even with SkillForce will not only have flag

and the problem of have to press ctrl to hit war players too

​useskillforce helps :P

​try cast a fear using /force in a macro agaist a non flag war....

and the problem of have to press ctrl to hit war players too

​useskillforce helps :P

​try cast a fear using /force in a macro agaist a non flag war....

​i never spoke about the point of flagged/non flagged.

i spoke about that he "have to press ctrl to hit".