Sign in to follow this  
kdaver

gladiator

Koll, i think u made a mistake here. If i recall, in a previous topic u stated u are okay with account selling as long as it is with adena.

Koll, i think u made a mistake here. If i recall, in a previous topic u stated u are okay with account selling as long as it is with adena.

​San0 in a older topic:

"well, if its only with in game currency, i dont rly see much problm with this. but ONLY IF THE DEAL IS MADE WITH IN GAME CURRENCY.

And ofc its all done on your own risk, if problms happens during the transaction, we have nothing to do with it and we will not interfere with anything related to this."

Char will be unbanned because San0 gave incorrect info.​

You are not allowed to sell chars even with In game Currency!

Edited by Koll

well, if its only with in game currency, i dont rly see much problm with this. but ONLY IF THE DEAL IS MADE WITH IN GAME CURRENCY.

And ofc its all done on your own risk, if problms happens during the transaction, we have nothing to do with it and we will not interfere with anything related to this.

2. Players may:

2.4 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, e-mail or password change etc). Administration don't investigate such appeals.

​this answer to the post with same subject was made on november 3rd. then on november 21st this rule came out cuz of problms created by the users with the account sales.

so i did not gave incorrect info, u just didnt check when that post was made and the fact there was a rule against it created after.

in a normal situation rules will always override wtv comments, so instead of checking for comments you should have checked for the rules.

Edited by San0

It is not my account, just thought i needed to bring this up because that topic is basicly the only thing u find when u search for "account selling"

So is it allowed to trade acc for INGAME currency on OUR OWN risk, and if  "problms happens during the transaction, we have nothing to do with it and we will not interfere with anything related to this." or is it not?
Imho, it should be allowed for ingame currency on our own risk. Ppl spend so much time farming those, and when they want/have to change something - char that is not possible by Class Change option they got to abandon it kinda demotivates :) somebody would make use of it :)

So is it allowed to trade acc for INGAME currency on OUR OWN risk, and if  "problms happens during the transaction, we have nothing to do with it and we will not interfere with anything related to this." or is it not?
Imho, it should be allowed for ingame currency on our own risk. Ppl spend so much time farming those, and when they want/have to change something - char that is not possible by Class Change option they got to abandon it kinda demotivates :) somebody would make use of it :)

​For this purpose - the admins did change in of classes.

​For this purpose - the admins did change in of classes.

​For this purpose - read this post again. I made it color for u for easier reading lessons.