Sign in to follow this  
HellHound

Party Matching - please take action.

Hello,

please take action againts trades in Party Matching... its one of really good things and ppl missuses that for trades.. as you can see below in the screen.

This add-on in game "party matching" is very usefull for low lvls... especially newbies who dont have any bounderies on server... so stop fcking trades here and let it serve to its purpose... dumbs... use "+" trade channel for trades...

Sugggestion: temporary BAN, not account but IP/MAC... cause those accounts are not usually mains...

Look, I assume I've done numerous times use the Party Matching items for advertising, buying and selling. But in another open topic on this subject, I advocated the application of some kind of punishment for it. However, the justification presented in the discussion was that the number of rooms open at Party Matching server is very small and that the search for parties it therefore is very fast and would not be applicable to punish for it. Taking account and the "damage" caused by the server that, say, "crime", agreed with the portion that defended the use of it for this purpose.

++ it's very annoying. Just GM-steal whatever that person is trying to sell and problem solved xD

Just kidding but yeah, some sort of punishment would be nice... 

pff you can't punish people for use features of game as they want it. 

Plus here is no "Global" chat for trade. 

I somewhat agree that using party matching for selling is annoying but monitoring it would require a lot of time. Also perma banning someone for using party matching to sell things is kinda harsh.

Sign in to follow this