Sign in to follow this  
datplays

Forum usage.. Quotes

How the chek i can delete Quote bar from my post?

Fore example: I click quote under someone post, so it gives me quote in my reply window, then i take another quote, it ends with a quote in quote, its not what i wanted, then when i want to delete that quote i cant do it lol.
I can't just refresh page so i start with blank reply window, the quote is still there and i can't get rid of it, pushing delete buton gives me nothing and i dont see anywhere any button to delete quote. Or am i just blind?

Finally i cant reply to someone coz i have quote in quote in quoute in quote in my reply window and i dont want to post that, it dont look good.

Am i some kind of noob or what? :<

I had similar problem. Click on that "red enter" button in top right corner (insert paragraph).. so you can get coursor in front of quote... after that you can normally push delete on keyboard and quote will disappear. After that just delete all text what left. 

• Like 1

I had similar problem. Click on that "red enter" button in top right corner (insert paragraph).. so you can get coursor in front of quote... after that you can normally push delete on keyboard and quote will disappear. After that just delete all text what left. 

​Omg, i once did that but didnt know what. Thanks savior. Topic can be closed and used by another lost ppl like i was.

lol. it took me also like 4 months to understand how this was working xD dont get sad, you are not alone!!!

lol. it took me also like 4 months to understand how this was working xD dont get sad, you are not alone!!!

​Haha, im playing from begining of server, so it's 6 month's i was fighting with those quotes. But if even u didnt knew i feel better :D