Sign in to follow this  
Buttman

BigBadWolf is recruting

Hi im Buttman,

BigBadWolf is recruting  for now im going for neutral  in the plan to lead a ALLY again  but i have to start from scratch. but thing is , it not true ill pass 3-4 month in cruma  to make it happen to get clan lvl 5 the GM must implement the  clan quest  "Pursuit of Clan Ambition" and "A Clan’s Reputation" if im correct  for many reason 

1  cauz it make clan members get part of the lvling clan

2  the proof of blood no one hunt them anymore or maybe only few but not enough

3  on this server the only well made ally if Perkunas . OOC ally is dead ppl in tha ally  fight them self insted of fight enemies when leader not online so that why  Sindycate left the ally and for my part i left Pride cauz my leader never talk. ER   well cannot crontrol they members .  So  if  Perkunas  ally want  ppl to play for PVP we NEED  those to quest  so we will have more allys on server.

Thats my opinion  and  BTW   guy  they is a way  to do PVP  in respect   some ppl need to learn  that.I whish i can make a new ally tomorrow to make Reaver happy  but i cant 15k of proof of blood  OMG  no way 

SO for now   my clan is neutral  NO PVP NO PK  i need reform and find a way  to make fun after that we will see .

plz Perkunas / Reaver  can u get easy on ppl  u have no ally to fight whit  now  if  go to hard on ppl the situation will get worse

i promise to make  an ally  if the GM put the 2 quest but   no way  ill farm  3,4,5 month in cruma  to get POB

once again  the ppl from my CLAN WILL BE NEUTRAL

Regards Buttman

drama on its way. but i agree this thing with pob is the stupidest change this game ever had. even more than vr. quests were nice and fun. also there s the middle route, lower pob cost add quests.

como mete leña al fuego este Nevu, teshible!

BTW. Stop repeating the word "neutral" we all know you love mobs!! The PvP Rank dont lie!

Buttman: "plz reaver dont kill me, plzzzz i will be your allied 4ever , but dont kill meeee Q.Q"

i have try to change the drop x1 > x3... now its done, but change the 5000pob for quest? its not possible. its not fair

events are not fair cause ppl may miss them. lol. prices drop i bought overpriced not fair. lol. there can be changes in game. some ppl enjoyed clan lvl 4 or 5 while others couldnt.

I had to predict and buy POB since start, wasted alot money that days when not all had full C gr. on it. 

I'll make another can 4 lvl now, and i have no problems with buing POBs. 

i have try to change the drop x1 > x3... now its done, but change the 5000pob for quest? its not possible. its not fair

​wise words. 

I had to predict and buy POB since start, wasted alot money that days when not all had full C gr. on it. 

​wise words. 

​yes it is   the quest is in the data base  of the 1.5

and what  u dont want  play  for fun  or u just want rape the server and oppressing ppl

what im saying is  if the quest  for  lvl 4 and lvl 5 is there  more ally will form  and  u guys  will have more  fun  and  the rest of server to

im not going to pay 450kk for  15k of POB how im supose to find that money

maybe i should just lets it go  do my carebear  my own thing  and leave  fight  for other the day ull need  competition  tell me ill lead army again

but now i quit  this  leave me and my clan alone im nobody now

ill be the highes lvl in server no matter what ill take random ppl  to party like i do all time

maybe if i find clan member to help me  ill fight again

anyway im a tank  who care about a tank....

​wise words. 

​yes it is   the quest is in the data base  of the 1.5

and what  u dont want  play  for fun  or u just want rape the server and oppressing ppl

what im saying is  if the quest  for  lvl 4 and lvl 5 is there  more ally will form  and  u guys  will have more  fun  and  the rest of server to

im not going to pay 450kk for  15k of POB how im supose to find that money

maybe i should just lets it go  do my carebear  my own thing  and leave  fight  for other the day ull need  competition  tell me ill lead army again

but now i quit  this  leave me and my clan alone im nobody now

ill be the highes lvl in server no matter what ill take random ppl  to party like i do all time

maybe if i find clan member to help me  ill fight again

anyway im a tank  who care about a tank....

​I dont know about what quest you talk https://l2central.info/classic/Клан_-_уровень_клана no quest for level rise here. 

P.S.

U can use several clans to have more slots. 

Let me get this straight--

The goal of this clan is to forge a top-tier alliance--from scratch--to ultimately fight wickedsick (and other alliances) by recruiting randoms, avoiding PVP/PK, pleading for mercy from opposing clans and alliances, and farming all day, until "the magic moment" comes when you are all suddenly ready to contest against the server? And, you are also trying to make the argument that you should have the special privilege to change the game to make this easier for you, even though every other clan in the past (and present) had to play (and continues to play) the hard way?

..to achieve that goal?

Really?

I mean, really?

Edit: there's also false advertising here. Neutral relationships are not the same as passive relationships.

Why should you guys get to farm for free when clans like mine were forced to accept wars instead of constantly getting pk'd and losing xp and having our tanks stunned while training? And all this happened to us when we were still severely outleveled by them, which wouldn't even be the case for you.

i promise to make  an ally  if the GM put the 2 quest but   no way  ill farm  3,4,5 month in cruma  to get POB

​NonFactors clan lvl 5 today. Just sayin...  :ph34r:

​It's cool. BigBadWolf turned itself in to EternalRage. A little sucky-sucky for zerg protection and a clanhall.

Why should you guys get to farm for free when clans like mine were forced to accept wars instead of constantly getting pk'd and losing xp and having our tanks stunned while training? And all this happened to us when we were still severely outleveled by them, which wouldn't even be the case for you.

​yea, we were hiding in some god forsaken exp spots just to avoid perks, still lvl 5 becouse of whole clan working together instead of begging for easier way.

​and the LEVEL DIFFERENCE wont matter anymore...