Sign in to follow this  
hymli

LFM to CP (enemy of Perkunas)

Hi guys,

As title says I am looking for more people to form CP (time GMT+1).

I would like to focus more on mages (cuz personaly im playing SPS). However we all know how WLs, Glads are working great in the same party with mages  nowadays cuz of AoE. So basically any WL/glad is welcome as well. And  most importantly  ANY support is welcome!

Person who would like to join me(us) has to:

1, hate perkunas

2, love pvp which would be on daily schedule cuz we would play during perkunas prime time.

3, speak english (or at least understand )

4, willing to join TS at least to listen

5, lvl 55+

Once I get at least 3-4 people willing to join my CP I will talk about days and time we would play , ATM looking for ppl who can play duing european prime time or be able to adjust him/herself to european prime time (around gmt +1)

I am a member of Syndicate clan and we have been fighting with Perkunas for loong loong time..If u by any chance are a person with no clan therefore no clan war declared  to perkunas and dont wanna loose 4% during a fight I can talk to my clan leader for a possible invitiation to our clan we would gladly welcome you.

Contact me ingame/here...mail me, pm me "Hymli

Best regards

Hymli

Perkunas help people to group up. you are welcome ^^

p.s.

hate perks

​it will be good for you too... finally you will have some organized competition (but it will take some time of course)