zorgzor

THX ADMIN FOR ALL DEBUFS

i particularly like the way you talk basically saying that we have special land rates for you, its like on end of all skill code we add something like if(%target=Zorgzor, chance 100%) if(%actor=Zorgzor, chance 0%)

even if there might be some problem related to debuffs this topic is the perfect proof nothing is as bad as you try to paint it. theres not such thing as 100% land rate or 100% resist rate. just the level difference between you and your opponents is getting smaller making it more likely you will fail stuff and more likely they will not fail stuff on you.

​YE realy ? maby golems also you dont chance ? i have feer / sleep / root all 100 % on this siege. when all last siege there was 0 %

​Go Home son you humiliate yourself......
Tommorow is a new day gather up your broken piece's,pick up your friend and go farm blazing so we can hunt you down   :P

• Like 3

Zorg, when u were in posession of Giran u were on forum like "wow gj admins on fix, debuffs so good, orfen so good" now when u lost Castle its "everything bug, gl on server" xD

​you are idiot like hell, read this topic abaut orfen i say not debufs, on this siege stun was 100 % debufs like sleep/feer root not work now, xwarx top lvl WL who also all time have problem with stun on this siege have 100 % stun. so admin is changing every day land rate, and this stun we get from 60+ lvls, 75 DEE get stun 100 % from 60+ so no comment

i particularly like the way you talk basically saying that we have special land rates for you, its like on end of all skill code we add something like if(%target=Zorgzor, chance 100%) if(%actor=Zorgzor, chance 0%)

even if there might be some problem related to debuffs this topic is the perfect proof nothing is as bad as you try to paint it. theres not such thing as 100% land rate or 100% resist rate. just the level difference between you and your opponents is getting smaller making it more likely you will fail stuff and more likely they will not fail stuff on you.

​YE realy ? maby golems also you dont chance ? i have feer / sleep / root all 100 % on this siege. when all last siege there was 0 %

​u are drunk, go home

• Like 2

Zorg, when u were in posession of Giran u were on forum like "wow gj admins on fix, debuffs so good, orfen so good" now when u lost Castle its "everything bug, gl on server" xD

​you are idiot like hell, read this topic abaut orfen i say not debufs, on this siege stun was 100 % debufs like sleep/feer root not work now, xwarx top lvl WL who also all time have problem with stun on this siege have 100 % stun. so admin is changing every day land rate, and this stun we get from 60+ lvls, 75 DEE get stun 100 % from 60+ so no comment

​u are drunk, go home

​He is Zorgzor, he should leave home more often :D

• Like 1

IQ -32, perkunas were waiting for opportunity to log and kill us then you came. Go use some PR even with trains in our asses. I counted 5 PR's in 20 mins

50 man gank on the siege of the mind does not need much in the composition of the 100+ and 80+ on the other. do you have a policy the enemy of my enemy best friend. We play only for fun

SOiL ​ Yes, we flew when you were 3 times more than us. why don't you say what happened when we got 8 people?

​3 times more than you means we were 5 ppl active with 3 box in party and train in our ass and you prd? Oookay..