Sign in to follow this  
Cherish

Boats and Harbours

Hello, I remember back in the days when i was playing Lineage 2.

The teleport specifically Talking Island > Gludin Village was very much expensive.

Therefore in order to travel outside the island people often used the boat from the harbor with the cost of ~3.000 adena the ticket.

I have noticed that the server has removed the boats feature and teleport to Gludin Village is much cheaper.

I personally found using boats very adventurous way to travel.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

• Like 1

I think that in general the teleport for beginners is quite expensive =\
it would be good to first profession to make cheaper
just my opinion :)

Its classic, its about to be hard. Ppl use to run by feet or swim to save adena.
Or simply make spoiler u will have enough adena for TP since 15lv spoiler.

But we re on this moment of server, that just good talk or good clan, and they will give u adena u need. I will also soon have more adena than u need.

I had this talk to san0 half a year ago. He informed me that in this chronics these features are deleted from the client, which means implementing will require coding it in. This effort is not worth the results, so we forgot about it.

The teleport specifically Talking Island > Gludin Village was very much expensive.

Therefore in order to travel outside the island people often used the boat from the harbor with the cost of ~3.000 adena the ticket.

I have noticed that the server has removed the boats feature and teleport to Gludin Village is much cheaper.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

​I agree.

I'd also add that Giran Harbor shouldn't be accessible so early. Because when you explore the world by steps, it's not such a shock. But when you're used to play on old C4 servers where even after 2 years people had +7 weapons max, and you join on Classic server expecting the similar, and you teleport to Giran Harbor and see everyone having +15 +16 weapons after a year, this is your reaction:

disappointed-face.jpg

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

​I agree.

I'd also add that Giran Harbor shouldn't be accessible so early. Because when you explore the world by steps, it's not such a shock. But when you're used to play on old C4 servers where even after 2 years people had +7 weapons max, and you join on Classic server expecting the similar, and you teleport to Giran Harbor and see everyone having +15 +16 weapons after a year, this is your reaction:

disappointed-face.jpg

Everyone 

8f7f09ddcbf3272c9921dc1343e25866?key=e23

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

​I agree.

disappointed-face.jpg

Yes, get +++ +12+13+14 and more enchanted weapons isnt so hard like it should be.

Imo, wasnt so good idea put enchants by spoil in some mobs

Server would be better if less people had ++++++ weapons. and the fun/the work to get better stuff will stay longger.

I have heard they gonna put A grade items pieces by drop/spoil/quest/epics. Not sure 100%.

I hope they dont make A grade sets so easy.

Is so good when things are hard and the goal is hard, u need to work and fight, take fun of the game longger, needing even 6-12-18 months to get A grade set, this is equal to server stay alive longger and more fun in the time.

If things are easy and u get ur goal fast, u get bored. This is my opinion.

Thanks. See you all guys.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

​Well mate.

I think Admins are too bussy on getting ready the 2.0 update.

So, waste time in features like this one is pointless imo. Why? because the rate this feature is loved by people is 1/500 for example, while you have any other lot of features that are more wanted and are still not implemented, with rates 1/3 instead of 1/500. Features like minie games to have some distraction when u are AOEing. MiniGames are wanted for 1/3 players or some other similar rate while the boat feature u suggest not matters for most of the players. just for 1/500 or some other similar low rate.

Is just my opinion, maybe i am wrong, i just try give other point of view.

Thanks, See  you.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

​Well mate.

So, waste time in features like this one is pointless imo. Why? because the rate this feature is loved by people is 1/500 for example, while you have any other lot of features that are more wanted and are still not implemented, with rates 1/3 instead of 1/500. Features like minie games to have some distraction when u are AOEing. MiniGames are wanted for 1/3 players or some other similar rate while the boat feature u suggest not matters for most of the players. just for 1/500 or some other similar low rate.

Thanks, See  you.

​Okay sir I would like to see you reach Premival Island by swim when the patch comes out.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

​Well mate.

Thanks, See  you.

​Okay sir I would like to see you reach Premival Island by swim when the patch comes out.

​there is no PI on next 2 updates, so its chill for now

I had this talk to san0 half a year ago. He informed me that in this chronics these features are deleted from the client, which means implementing will require coding it in. This effort is not worth the results, so we forgot about it.

​So you want me to understand that admins do not know coding and have server on autopilot?

With all my respect all Lineage 2 clients are made in unreal engine therefore graphical things can be used from other clients and easily implemented.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.

​Well mate.

Thanks, See  you.

​there is no PI on next 2 updates, so its chill for now

​Then they will apparently add teleport because it take much less effort.
The freight feature can be taken from other L2OFF core files and be easily implemented.

I stand for Lineage 2 Classic to be as close to its original game-play and freight feature is a key element into the game-play.

Thanks.

Yours, Cherish.