Sign in to follow this  
hunterl2

Vampiric rage

hi all :D , So the vampiric rage before worked with any kind of damage done, but now only works with melle attacks, but it still continues with a chance to absorb hp, as already limited it to melle why not leave it 100% chance as in the interlude ? fair? I think it's fair, at the moment the vampiric rage is very weak :( ty all

hi all :D , So the vampiric rage before worked with any kind of damage done, but now only works with melle attacks, but it still continues with a chance to absorb hp, as already limited it to melle why not leave it 100% chance as in the interlude ? fair? I think it's fair, at the moment the vampiric rage is very weak :( ty all

​vampiric rage is by no ways weak, i can vamp my HP back when i autoattack with dagger (which has low p atk), so i can imagine warriors auto attacking

​vampiric rage is by no ways weak, i can vamp my HP back when i autoattack with dagger (which has low p atk), so i can imagine warriors auto attacking

​i understand but u know, all chronicles is 100% chance and classic dont, because work with skills, but not here anymore.. is only a chance, is all about chance (srry english)

​Its not so powefull on warriors, maybe with dance of vampire, but i never been with bd 74, so nobody knows :D 

• Like 1

​Its not so powefull on warriors, maybe with dance of vampire, but i never been with bd 74, so nobody knows :D 

​depends what does "powerful" and "weak" means now, ofc its not as strong as in interlude or back in the time, when u could solo aoe 30 mobs because each hit was making u full hp, but its strong enough to see its effect, not just have it to waste buff slot

​depends what does "powerful" and "weak" means now, ofc its not as strong as in interlude or back in the time, when u could solo aoe 30 mobs because each hit was making u full hp, but its strong enough to see its effect, not just have it to waste buff slot

​I mean powerfull is when u can hit your levels monsters and u dont need healer/hp pots. But hitting with gladi 69 bubbles and the green worms u need hp pots.

​I mean powerfull is when u can hit your levels monsters and u dont need healer/hp pots. But hitting with gladi 69 bubbles and the green worms u need hp pots.

​dagger with SE+sws buffs hitting pink mobs (doom knight which are also stunning and doing aoe skill) and i didnt need almost any hp pots

If GHPs had even the slightest percentage of alcohol content, my character's liver would have gone into cirrhosis by now. That said, I've got OCD (partly paranoia-induced because of potential war ganks) with keeping my HP at 100% with each new mob. VR noticeably helps, but it's nothing spectacular. I think it works just fine.

• Like 1

beetwen no VR and VR (always + pots)  its diferent.  i will say stupid thing but.. with Vr i dont pot a lot. but i got to pot anyway in mobs of my lvl...  and without VR sometimes, i got to stop killing nonstop, cause need regen hp by pots.. and i use vr4.

• Like 2

If GHPs had even the slightest percentage of alcohol content, my character's liver would have gone into cirrhosis by now. That said, I've got OCD (partly paranoia-induced because of potential war ganks) with keeping my HP at 100% with each new mob. VR noticeably helps, but it's nothing spectacular. I think it works just fine.

​Drunk bastard, Happy new year ;D 

• Like 1

​Drunk bastard, Happy new year ;D 

​Cheers mate ;)

why not leave it 100% chance as in the interlude ? fair? I think it's fair, at the moment the vampiric rage is very weak :(

​Why don't you go on any Interlude server?

And Is it realistic to stand in front of 20-30 number of mobs and not die? (as it were then)

At first you cry the vamp is very weak, and should it become stronger you will drive and kill trains of mobs, gain levels the fastest way, and laugh at the other classes in L2.

why not leave it 100% chance as in the interlude ? fair? I think it's fair, at the moment the vampiric rage is very weak :(

​Why don't you go on any Interlude server?

And Is it realistic to stand in front of 20-30 number of mobs and not die? (as it were then)

At first you cry the vamp is very weak, and should it become stronger you will drive and kill trains of mobs, gain levels the fastest way, and laugh at the other classes in L2.

''and laugh at the other classes in L2.'' this is a buff not a class, i only saying here that was working with skills so have the chance to leech HP, but u can see now, only melle damage not skills anymore, so the fact to have a chance to leech HP is right?! u dont understand maybe u are a mage easy exping 

the good old days of solo aoe farming entire spots in open world/forge of gods/catacombs with destro/WL are over.

you may as well just wait for the H5 server, if you're so eager to play with old formulas from previous chronicles.

the core gameplay of Classic is based on team play, so you'll either get a party, or you'll be doomed to solo mobs 1 by 1.

or just very small groups eventually, if you're playing WL and have a box/friend that can help you with heals/MP recovery.

to be honest, it's no wonder that there's so few daggers around. i would quit out of boredom as well, if i had to solo all day for exp.

''and laugh at the other classes in L2.'' this is a buff not a class, i only saying here that was working with skills so have the chance to leech HP, but u can see now, only melle damage not skills anymore, so the fact to have a chance to leech HP is right?! u dont understand maybe u are a mage easy exping 

​It's buff indeed, but it's for melee only (archers and mages can't get profit of it), so only a melee will ask to improve it. The thing is I played on Interlude and hate that Destroyer could exp the fastest way with Polearm, 2-3 destroyers were enough for RB. As a result, in Interlude there weren't needed any other classes in L2, just destroyer. And everybody played only for destroyers. How can we call it an RPG game where everbody play for 1 class only? And you wanna to bring it all back.