zorgzor

A grade In Auction.

A grade items on Auction from 2.0  

62 members have voted

1. 1. DId we wanna, what A grade items will be add in auction.

• YES, just in game sell A grade.
    • NO, add to game auction to.
    • YES, Add on auction, but 2+ months or more from 2.0 start.

Regardless if there is an auction house or not, it's lineage 2 dude, an MMO like any other MMO, where people will sell their accounts, items, adena for RMT. Gran kain is FAR worse for RMT, they can freely sell adena, powerlevel, items, chars for real money and not get punished. At least here people get banned for buying/selling all the time.

​this moderator removing my posts , idk why but btw .. fishfood i know u and all things u said are good , just this guy its a qqer .. dont deal with him , its an idiot

1- A grade will be quite hard to get so i dont think you gonna see any A grade on AH for the first couple of months.

2- i keep saying you guys are too worried about how ppl will get A grade when if fact the hardest part will be how ppl will unseal the A grade xD

1- A grade will be quite hard to get so i dont think you gonna see any A grade on AH for the first couple of months.

2- i keep saying you guys are too worried about how ppl will get A grade when if fact the hardest part will be how ppl will unseal the A grade xD

​gotta mix that sealed gloves and helmet with my over enchanted PL set, who needs unsealing :P 

Noone will sell A grade in auction anyways like san0 said, not even in game. I remember B grades weren't exist in auction, I voted to sell A grades just in game but it's the same way. People are buying adena from black market, you cannot stop that and they can buy items in the same way even from game. So there's no point at all, go vote for CS flags!

​Gooooddd goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd

I want a hard game, not an easy game, happy seeing this, thanks San0, u are smart!!!

Like i said in 1 post, harder game, longger farm to get the items, so server longer alive in the time.

And ofc, dont make "get a grade" easy, dont add craft + quest + full drop from raids, or if u add, make it be very very very very very very hard. Like we need 6-8-10 months to farm 1 A grade set for people playing 8-12 hours.

This will keep us more time farming and fighting to get A grade and we will have much more fun.

If A grade is hard, get C and B +++ will be good too, and this will be good for economy of server, because people that still are lately joining, can farm C/B while xp and still getting benefit. and all stay more alive.

And ofc, dont make "get a grade" easy, dont add craft + quest + full drop from raids, or if u add, make it be very very very very very very hard. Like we need 6-8-10 months to farm 1 A grade set for people playing 8-12 hours.

might as well just keep playing 1.5 forever then.