Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Test Of Maestro

So during last quest for warsmith, mark Test Of Maestro, i went to npc Kumuru's corpse and i dont know if its my bad breath but he doesnt want to talk to me, its like i dont even have quest, even tho i do. I tried restarting the quest, still same.

I searched people had something similar with npc not giving quest items/not talking to them.

Edited by Pendragon

when you talk to npc did you read what he says? like something about some monster and some wall?

behing the corpse theres a "magic wall" you can pass through and on back of the wall theres the monsters you need to kill to get the quest item.

Just now, San0 said:

when you talk to npc did you read what he says? like something about some monster and some wall?

behing the corpse theres a "magic wall" you can pass through and on back of the wall theres the monsters you need to kill to get the quest item.

'magic wall'? fix ur geodata lul! jk, thanks for fast reply, first time i see this kind of thing in l2.

Just now, Pendragon said:

'magic wall'? fix ur geodata lul! jk, thanks for fast reply, first time i see this kind of thing in l2.

It's not geodata man :D It's more advanced quest, one which isn't idiot proof ;)

1 minute ago, D3vilo said:

It's not geodata man :D It's more advanced quest, one which isn't idiot proof ;)

guess guy failed :(