Sign in to follow this  
Electraheart

2 Year anniversary

6 hours ago, Electraheart said:

Players that made 2 years Anniversary Should get something more useful instead of a stupid hat cake.. common administration Make Gifts great Again

hqdefault.jpg

stop being pussy, no free itemz, its still too much

u got free itemz from events, u dont deserve, yet u want more. Go play high rate H5

Edited by datplays

1 hour ago, datplays said:

stop being pussy, no free itemz, its still too much

>hat and 7days premium
>too much free itemko game literally ruined

Totally agree with @Electraheart there, I already suggested it a long time ago, admins should treat their loyal players... It's about principle. (btw. once you guys realize it's a right thing to do, please add gifts also for people who earned it before the fix - I recieved my 2nd year gift few months ago)

Missing the last "free itenz plx" person i guess, coz when writing first message i predicted fryderyk will show up the main begar for free itemz. 

As i mentioned before, want easy game then dont play Classic but high rate H5.

Daily reward system is up, regular events and they still cry for more. U make me sad. go giran ask for adena, u can make it now easy. Rest ppl remember what means farming w.o soulshots yet they dont beg for itemz

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mjollnir said:

True that. Players who didnt experience farming without Shots dont know anything about hardcore :)

And thats the type of a guy i respect on forum.

Have to know where we play and respect the fact its classic and low rate. If i expect free itemz and exp boosts id go on H5.

Just GMs left to realize that and dont do mistakes over and over which makes this server more and more high rate alike...

Im playing here since begining and nowadays any newb can hit in 2 month what i was doing for a 1 year. Thats why ill be always negative for such topics like this one.

Edited by datplays

2 hours ago, datplays said:

And thats the type of a guy i respect on forum.

Have to know where we play and respect the fact its classic and low rate. If i expect free itemz and exp boosts id go on H5.

Just GMs left to realize that and dont do mistakes over and over which makes this server more and more high rate alike...

Im playing here since begining and nowadays any newb can hit in 2 month what i was doing for a 1 year. Thats why ill be always negative for such topics like this one.

Your just a bitter little guy that needs some love in your life, gl mate

10 hours ago, Mjollnir said:

True that. Players who didnt experience farming without Shots dont know anything about hardcore :)

That's the thing, everyone who got the 2nd birthday gift until around now have experienced this.

Also the 'no free items because classic' argument is irrelevant because nobody is asking for game-interventing gifts. It can be some some kind of unique hat or agathion or whatever they think of - as I said before it's about principle, just so those people know that admins care. Just becase some people have troubles understanding it doesn't make it any less important.

I don't even care about those items. The best gift for me would be to live the early days of the server again... I remember killing Portas in cruma one by one in 7 ppl random party (!!!) without shots like it was yesterday :D good times, good times...

• Like 3