Sign in to follow this  
lPcOo

sorry for the resolution first video made by me lPcO

God, you people have no shame AT ALL.

You asked for 9vs9 and came up the stairs with 11 active, 2 WL's 2 heroes,    L-O-L xD

Last week you people posted a video full of pvps of 2-3 pts against 1 like it was the coolest shit ever and now this

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/stephencolbertquadfacepalm_4937.jpg

2 hours ago, elfyyy said:

Deus, vocês, pessoas, não tem vergonha.

Você pediu 9vs9 e subiu as escadas com 11 ativos, 2 WL's 2 heróis, LOL xD

Na semana passada, as pessoas publicaram um vídeo cheio de pvps de 2-3 pts contra 1 como se fosse a merda mais legal de sempre e agora isso

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/stephencolbertquadfacepalm_4937.jpg

First, show me where you see 2 WL out of the cp in the video, please

your last video, you have more players than us, for example, the first pvp of your last video so full and one more WL

second pvp of the video you put our cp against your cp and another cp of SM

room pvp your cp full plus 2 players WL and Sumoner

and the last pvp that you are putting in L O A you edit very well because that day we were in the 3x2 score for the Nightwolves.

Not to mention that cp Bloodbrothers was almost 2 months without EE and BD Active

Is there no shame? Tell yourself, you're a hypocrite.

4 hours ago, Duvs said:

Tudo bem, mas o registro da WL tem baixa qualidade. Você pode melhorar. =)

Thank you and I will improve yes: D

19 minutes ago, lPcOo said:

First, show me where you see 2 WL out of the cp in the video, please

your last video, you have more players than us, for example, the first pvp of your last video so full and one more WL

second pvp of the video you put our cp against your cp and another cp of SM

room pvp your cp full plus 2 players WL and Sumoner

and the last pvp that you are putting in L O A you edit very well because that day we were in the 3x2 score for the Nightwolves.

Not to mention that cp Bloodbrothers was almost 2 months without EE and BD Active

Is there no shame? Tell yourself, you're a hypocrite.

RedHood and Kidmumu in the first fight for example, it was supposed to be 9vs9 and you come up the stairs with 11-12 people against our 9, you still call it 11vs11 anyway, even though our 2 boxes(10th and 11th) didn't even flag before we realize you were playing dirty and the pvp was already lost

If you want to make comparisons with my video, the difference is none of those fights were arranged 9vs9s, we were fighting for spot which is another thing entirely. In all TOI pvps, we had my cp + 4 from SM in 1 pvp, my cp + 1 WL + Pony in another, and my cp + WL in the other while you had 2 pts in ALL pvps trying to sandwich us but failed multiple times, not my fault if you try to make fancy moves with monkey brains.

The difference is I have the common sense of not posting shit fights where we outnumber you because no one wants to watch that, you do the exact opposite, posting multiple fights 2-3 pts vs 1, and now playing dirty bringing 11 people to arranged 9vs9

I used to hear a lot about tommy cp when I was lvling up, but when you finally got some competition in our prime you pussied out like everyone else.
Had to borrow/buy tablets for VoP from ally because couldn't farm it, needed ally help twice to get a castle from a dead clan, farming in TOI 7 until you had 2 pts or more to climb up against mine. 9_9

Em 10/02/2018 às 21:15, lTommy disse:

Quero congratular você pelo vídeo, esta semana eu estava no meio do TPM e meu CALL foi infeliz ... sem perder o seu mérito, eles melhoram muito e espero que continuem assim por 9 vs 9 + + diversão ... qualquer CP sente- se livre para vir 9 vs 9, vale a pena algo (jóias BOSS ou ADENA) estamos aqui !!

3 hours ago, elfyyy said:

RedHood e Kidmumu na primeira luta por exemplo, era suposto ser 9vs9 e você subiu as escadas com 11-12 pessoas contra os nossos 9, você ainda o chama 11vs11 de qualquer maneira, mesmo que nossas 2 caixas (10 e 11) não incluíam ' até mesmo sinalizar antes de perceber que você estava jogando sujo e o pvp já estava perdido

Se você quiser fazer comparações com o meu vídeo, a diferença não é que essas lutas foram organizadas 9vs9s, nós estávamos lutando pelo local, que é outra coisa inteiramente. Em todos os pvps TOI, tivemos meu cp + 4 de SM em 1 pvp, meu cp + 1 WL + Pony em outro, e meu cp + WL no outro enquanto você tinha 2 pts em TODOS os pvps tentando nos fazer sanduíches, mas falhamos em vários vezes, não é minha culpa se você tentar fazer movimentos extravagantes com os cérebros dos macacos.

A diferença é que eu tenho o senso comum de não publicar lutas de merda, onde superamos em número, porque ninguém quer assistir isso, você faz exatamente o oposto, postando várias lutas 2-3 pts vs 1, e agora jogando sujo trazendo 11 pessoas para arrumar 9vs9

Eu costumava ouvir muito sobre tommy cp quando estava lvling up, mas quando você finalmente conseguiu alguma competição no nosso primeiro lugar, você gostava de todos os outros.
Tive que emprestar / comprar comprimidos para VoP de aliado porque não poderia cultivá-lo, precisava ajudar duas vezes para obter um castelo de um clã morto, cultivando TOI 7 até você ter 2 pts ou mais para escalar contra o meu. 9_9

This first fight you had 11 characters if it were box or not your problem, in blood brothers, we fought for more than 2 months without DANCE and EE active and we are not crying here exactly like you are doing

You talk about your Combat 9x9 that before pvp when we called 9x9 and you did not confirm anything and then we continued to see if this would take pvp or relog as it always did

We call you every day to go 9x9 and you just give us a fight when we are at a disadvantage

It's fun to say that when you are in the majority and put the video that you fight for the place the most when we are in the majority we publish the video and fight of shit, also we are by locally or think that we are going to catch pvp? (hypocritical)

he says that we had two cp in his previous video, but none of the pvp we fought with the two cp together was one after another (and we've already fixed that clutter), so you put the video to advantage of the players, you say video with fucking fight

The children thing about the alliance helps, everything helps in accuracy, someone does something alone, if we are in TOI 7 and for baium's mission, you know what a baium?

And to finish my post here referring to you, the 9x9 invitation will always be ready for you FEAR ON ONE

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rip said:

@Sensei How can you play without dmg info on screen?

It was disabled somehow. No idea why.
It's not like I have any weird fetish.

Edited by Sensei