Sign in to follow this  
qloc01

Necro - AOE?

hello guys, from what you watched, after that coprse explode, i couldnt re-summon right away another zombie, but i know and i think everybody know i can, at least at official server we can

so, here we cant becoz you guys dont want its possible or its some kind of a bug ? my friend CP lacks of aoe so we need some solid information so he can decide what to do next

Seems like the summon skill considers the summon to be dead for 7 seconds (NPC delay before dissapearing after death), even though you just used it for skills.

You could try to do this: Kill corpse, then let another char drain him (necro or dark avenger have skill for corpse drain), to see if it is something related to same-char experiences or it also happens if an enemy kills it and then drains it from the floor. If so, seems like something that has to be fixed from server itself (release the block if corpse drained or something like that).

all fine. you just leveled it up when it should stay on 1st level ^^

all fine. you just leveled it up when it should stay on 1st level ^^

​not relevant....

need to investigate this a bit deeper.

by logic, since the corpse doesnt exist anymore, you should be able to get another summon right away, but maybe it might have been done this way as a balance tool since its a AOE skill without any target limits.

just as curiosity, wouldn't it be cheaper to use the burst on a dead mob instead of killing your own pet? or you guys prefer to do it this way to not waste the spoil from a mob/or cuz its easyer to kill the pet then most of the mobs? and if its cuz pet is easyer to kill why not use other pet just on level 1 with weaker stats for this? it would die faster there fore saving you some mana and make it possible to do it faster. 

Just my EX player curiosity coming out of me, has nothing to do with the 'problm' tho. xD

by logic, since the corpse doesnt exist anymore, you should be able to get another summon right away, but maybe it might have been done this way as a balance tool since its a AOE skill without any target limits.

just as curiosity, wouldn't it be cheaper to use the burst on a dead mob instead of killing your own pet? or you guys prefer to do it this way to not waste the spoil from a mob/or cuz its easyer to kill the pet then most of the mobs? and if its cuz pet is easyer to kill why not use other pet just on level 1 with weaker stats for this? it would die faster there fore saving you some mana and make it possible to do it faster. 

Just my EX player curiosity coming out of me, has nothing to do with the 'problm' tho. xD

​pet is weaker than a mob, and honestly, adena is not a big issue for us anymore, and sorry for late reply, i thought you guys ignored it @@

i asked coz at offcial we can re-summon right away, and... it still depends on you guys about if you change it or not

​they level up summon when it should stay lvl1 that the problem :D 

About CD its should be instant 

Sign in to follow this