Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

how work mental and debufs ?

how much % resist have mental 4 lvl ? and how he work on different lvl enemy ? if person 50 lvl have mental 4 how debufs work on him from  60+ lvl  ?

I have make topic  secound time cose admin dont say nothink abaut it, today we have the same shit, me and SWS from cp cant sleep and root persons 50+ lvl, i have try 7 sleep and 0 enter on this person, i am 68 so that is going on there.

from lvl 60 debufs to lvl 50 :D all of them 100% loaded :DD with mental ,no mental whererver.

100% sleep/silence/suspension from taduliz in dee cp from what we have seen

​Taduliz is the highest level OL on the server.

Mental works just fine, we've tested.

PS: don't forget about epics. Learn to control main targets.

all fine,  an ok, just why sleep dont enter on this members ? or i must make movi and put there, :/ ?

OK i find shit..... SOUL CRY bugged and low lvl of enemy. Just now tested on daughter EE 42 lvl, with no soul cry 7 / 10 sleep. with soul cry 3-4 / 10

FEAR on the same person 42 lvl  1 / 10 (with no soul cry tested)

FEAR on the same person 42 lvl with soul cry 1 / 10

SLeep on 60 lvl person with no soul cry 9 / 10

Sleep on 60 lvl person with soul cry  8 / 10

Fear on 60 lvl person  4 / 10

Fear on 60 lvl person with soul cry 3-4 / 10

Casting speed with weapon or not weapon the same. debufs enter with weapon or not weapon  the same chance.

There is how debufs must enter, and we have just only 15 targets max there.

GM ? did you check mental and debufs land rate ? i dont think its normal  abaut 1/10 land rate feer for example on 40+ 50 + lvl

i dont see GM an answer abaut debufs land, imposible root sleep or debuf 50+60+ members when we are 70 lvl, what is going on......... 

GM ????? !!!!!!  WL 70 lvl cant stun 60+ members. all resists

Root on 45 lvl who have m def buf 3 / 10,  sleep 3 / 10, fear 3 / 10 , testing with aoba +5 + orfen earring

Sign in to follow this