Sign in to follow this  
Kaldena

Kind of a dumb question but..

As far as I understood, I thought this was a craft only server - meaning no donations buy you anything other than hair accessories and things along that nature. I'm wondering if there's something I don't know about? I keep seeing people standing around town with top tier weapons that look to be at least +9... Not only am I wondering how the heck they're making the adena to purchase these items but where are they getting the enchant scrolls? The mammon trader? I'm just curious is all really!

As far as I understood, I thought this was a craft only server - meaning no donations buy you anything other than hair accessories and things along that nature. I'm wondering if there's something I don't know about? I keep seeing people standing around town with top tier weapons that look to be at least +9... Not only am I wondering how the heck they're making the adena to purchase these items but where are they getting the enchant scrolls? The mammon trader? I'm just curious is all really!

​1. Donate for COL.

2. Sell COL.

3. Profit.

Optional step 4: are you really rich? Repeat steps 1-3 several times!

Optional step 5: browse the Auction House every once in a while--chances are you'll find an overenchanted weapon which you can purchase for real money.

Ah...

​Yeah. So indirectly, the server's structured to pay-to-have-gear. However, it's really not pay-to-win at all. The only way to be top here is to have an organized, structured clan/alliance.

I came here for the exact same reason, to avoid pay to win. And honestly this server is the closest you're gonna get.

• Like 2

Hi,

I dont even have a spoiler or craft... some good drop or some good trades from time to time can make you good budget to enchant your weapon...  so its not donation only!

Anyway be carefull!!!!!!! You can drop weapon or you can do enchanting and get error as I did... even when I have screenshot i did not get any support there...

This server just has a lot of daredevils. And we have been stuck on c-grade /low b for some time. So a lot of OE c-grade is around

You can donate to get a good start but thats it. If you wanna buy a b grade wep you will find yourself spending hundreds of euros/dollars. 

With that being said, still if you donate your ass off and you have little friends or friends with little gear you wont enjoy it here ;)

I donate too, but for cool agathion and to purchase proof of blood to increase my clanlvl. But thats because farming it is insane.

stop making new topics per 1 qustion, think and ask couple questions in 1 thread.
Best of all use search option and find ur answers.

stop making new topics per 1 qustion, think and ask couple questions in 1 thread.
Best of all use search option and find ur answers.

​Don't scare away the fresh blood. 

This server is fine, it looks bad at first but it grows on you. Especially when you see all the pay 2 win crap l2 classic korea has to offer. 

you guys also cant forget this is almost 8 months server so eventualy ppl dont have much more to get from gear except from OE, this is prolly the reason why theres so many OE weapons around, cuz it basicly the only thing ppl has to invest on after they get top gear.