Sign in to follow this  
fun2mass

1.5 live or...?

dont know, all u need to play is on site in "download" u got also there updater. Maybe u used updater on some clean client and u download some official files.
Theres no update 1,5 yet. It will be in next week.

Launch launcher and now downloading something... is it 1.5 or just another one 1.3 on my hd?-_-

​1.5 will be installed tomorrow.

• Like 3

Quick question about update . For some reason my launcher became corrupt and I launch game threw my system folder - l2.exe now . The launcher doesn't load with the start button. Is there a way to update without launcher? 

• Like 1

yeeehawwww, heres to updated bot protection and new zonesssss. hot damn i hope you guys keep up with this one.

Quick question about update . For some reason my launcher became corrupt and I launch game threw my system folder - l2.exe now . The launcher doesn't load with the start button. Is there a way to update without launcher? 

​my antivirus deleted updater at all :D but just go to donwlods, and take new one ;D for you have work same, jut need new one.

well, okay, yesterday it was my mistake and i almost dl another one 1.3 client, but now i try to login(after updating with launcher) and have an issue:

Bezymiannyi.jpg

Dear players!

June 13th at 11-00 CEST, we are planning to make server maintenance and install 1.5 update.

Expected down time - 30 minutes (might take longer).

IMPORTANT!

In order to play after the update, you will need to update your client with updater!

Best regards,

Classic Team