aTragedy

About increasing server rates on live

Best rates for long and comfortable play.  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do u want to play on increased rates?

• No. x3 exp & x3 adena are the best solution
    • Yes. x3 exp & x5-x10 adena
    • Yes. x10 exp & x3 adena
    • Yes. x10 exp & x10 adena
    • Yes x5 exp & x5 adena

4-5 days past and everyone has felt adena/exp rates on themsevles.
Type please your opinion about poll answers.

P.S Not for OBT, i mean Live

Everybody is expecting a low rate server when it goes live. If we increase the rates even on adena people will start experiencing this as imbalance and then ask for exp or drop rates to be increased. In my opinion it is good as it is.

im pretty sure this question come's from a guy that never played on a low rate starting chronicle and he is shocked about that he isnt lvl 75 already on 20x like u are on interlude at the same time (or already on 3th subclass on H5) :D

i choosed this server because its a classic project and its a longtime project.

so NO!

• Like 1

im pretty sure this question come's from a guy that never played on a low rate starting chronicle and he is shocked about that he isnt lvl 75 already on 20x like u are on interlude at the same time (or already on 3th subclass on H5) :D

i choosed this server because its a classic project and its a longtime project.

so NO!

​I created this topic cause i'm interested in opinion of others. 
In my opinion adena should be x5 or more.  When u shall start playing on live u understand me.

P.S. Played since 2007 on low-rate.

No! I'm playing simultaniously on L2ClassicRU which is x1 and I found aoe group making 500k+ adena per day (10h-13h). x3 is cool. 

I voted for x3 everything. When they fix penalty for green mobs you wont feel the lack of adena drop as much as you do now.

You are overlvling fast and green mobs have adena drop bellow 30%. Tthats why it seems that adena rates are in need of a boost, while you only need to fix the drop penalty :)

I voted for x3 everything. When they fix penalty for green mobs you wont feel the lack of adena drop as much as you do now.

You are overlvling fast and green mobs have adena drop bellow 30%. Tthats why it seems that adena rates are in need of a boost, while you only need to fix the drop penalty :)

​He is right you know. Keep in mind also that we level up now with x20 rates so we skip a lot. Leveling on a x3 will require from your part to kill often green and white mobs because of the luck of a better gear and/or kinah to buy one so you end up doing the quests as well and enjoy the game as it was meant to.

Please no, 3X is already easier... if you want x5 x7 x10 or MID rates you have A LOT of free lineage servers.... 

The adena rates are not correct as i said in an other post if the adena rate is at 20x now. Ill check the difference with a real classic server tonight. If its 10x atm on obt then its about right. 

The adena rates are not correct as i said in an other post if the adena rate is at 20x now. Ill check the difference with a real classic server tonight. If its 10x atm on obt then its about right. 

​and u will find out that they are correct in case of ru classic :)