Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Change PK Scrolls - Karma

All we know PK Scrolls are still OP. People running and pking without thinking, then make macro take a break go to floran village for 15-20 mins, pks are 0 again.

-Add more time for each pk scroll, like 15 mins.
-Raise prices for pk scrolls, I dont remember if A costs like 59k, make it 250k each.
-Karma cleaning it's so easy, make it a bit harder.
-Make it drop items from 1st PK.

Wanna take PK? Think it twice.

All we know PK Scrolls are still OP. People running and pking without thinking, then make macro take a break go to floran village for 15-20 mins, pks are 0 again.

-Raise prices for pk scrolls, I dont remember if A costs like 59k, make it 250k each.

Im not in any factor clan and for me pk works just fine. Its hard to dekarma on 5+ pks( last time i pked 4 ppl and had to dekarma 1h). If u dont like pk system then this game isnt for u, change game into some pve-like.

Pk is very good feature to get rid of annoying ppl, ksing mobs,raids, trying to take over spot, flamers, its rly needed in this game

Im not in any factor clan and for me pk works just fine. Its hard to dekarma on 5+ pks( last time i pked 4 ppl and had to dekarma 1h). If u dont like pk system then this game isnt for u, change game into some pve-like.

Pk is very good feature to get rid of annoying ppl, ksing mobs,raids, trying to take over spot, flamers, its rly needed in this game

​You needed 1h + to clean it cause you're low lvl. High lvls with many pvps can clean 10k pk in max 10 mins.

Wich is good actually. It encourages to play in group and forces people to PvP instead of being annoying assholes. Deal with it.

​Totally agree! PK carebears who dont flag back

Wich is good actually. It encourages to play in group and forces people to PvP instead of being annoying assholes. Deal with it.

​You're joking now right :>?

I haven't seen any mighty PK fighting others with same lvl.

Average PK is someone over-geared, over-leveled etc fighting with weaker ones.

Everyone remember K1ss PK'ing 20lvl noobs with his 38lvl nuker.

Going PK can be useful but you should pay the price.

For now everybody burning karma in no time, using couple of scrolls and they are 0 again.

Easy as a f**k...

In old days I was spending hours with sin-eater to burn PK's.

Now all the spoiled kids crying that it's too hard even with PK scrolls...

• Like 1

Whaaat? i always pk on spot where i farm so they must be +/- same lvls. Then u 1st time see real PK not a pussy i guess

​You're joking now right :>?

I haven't seen any mighty PK fighting others with same lvl.

Average PK is someone over-geared, over-leveled etc fighting with weaker ones.

Everyone remember K1ss PK'ing 20lvl noobs with his 38lvl nuker.

Going PK can be useful but you should pay the price.

For now everybody burning karma in no time, using couple of scrolls and they are 0 again.

Easy as a f**k...

In old days I was spending hours with sin-eater to burn PK's.

Now all the spoiled kids crying that it's too hard even with PK scrolls...

everyone has  same condition, same rule. they didnt use it as some bug to take advantage on you, so if they can use, you can as well. it s nothing to complain for

Whaaat? i always pk on spot where i farm so they must be +/- same lvls. Then u 1st time see real PK not a pussy i guess

​PK and pussy is same for me obviously ;)

You fill like a hero coz you buff your ass off, attack and kill some1 unexpected?

Good for you bro O.o

​Then you go waste your time in floran or lose items if you wanna pk that easy. I got war, i'm not doing that for me. I'm doing that cause I know all perkunas ally killing people without reason.