ShiKiba

Is it worth starting?

Hello nostalgia has taken over and I have decided to look for a server. I've been looking everywhere and the only ones which look good and viable is this one and Innova's Europe classic. After surfing Innova's forum i came to the conclusion that's it won't last with a population of 700-1000. So I would be really grateful if someone could answer these questions  related to this server:

1.What's the average population?

2. The server is up for almost a year so can a new casual player (can play for 12-20 hours)  find a friendly clan and even some PvP?

3. Are there many bots and RMT's ?

4. Do the admins look after their server?

1. ~700-1000

2. With the online time you will find always a strong party.

3. A little bit . Admins watching them and ban.

4. Server is under constant surveillance. On Monday, the update has been installed - Patch 1.5.

5. On server a limitation - 1 box with 1 pc. To connect 2 window you need to buy the PA. Or have a 2nd PC or laptop.

• Like 1

Its a good time to start here, many new players after patch, so you shouldnt feel lonely @ low levels

The only day when it was worth starting was 1st day of launching, i did and was worth, now u can just try, hehe.

Takes a while to level up, playing 12h a day should take you to 40lvl with quests in ~5-6 days. With proper class you will always find a pve or rbp party. Cant say the server is dead if there is no problem to find a random group to pve at any level :)

Takes a while to level up, playing 12h a day should take you to 40lvl with quests in ~5-6 days. With proper class you will always find a pve or rbp party. Cant say the server is dead if there is no problem to find a random group to pve at any level :)

Been playing here for 2 days now and I haven't managed to find a pve party yet, currently lvl 30 and still no people that want to group up in sight. Am I doing something wrong? 

I see quite a few AoE parties going on in Partisans and Alligators Island. No idea what class are you but if you are an archer all you will find are raid groups, if mage AoE groups. Healers and tanks for both.

• Like 2

Hello nostalgia has taken over and I have decided to look for a server. I've been looking everywhere and the only ones which look good and viable is this one and Innova's Europe classic. After surfing Innova's forum i came to the conclusion that's it won't last with a population of 700-1000. So I would be really grateful if someone could answer these questions  related to this server:

1.What's the average population?

2. The server is up for almost a year so can a new casual player (can play for 12-20 hours)  find a friendly clan and even some PvP?

3. Are there many bots and RMT's ?

4. Do the admins look after their server?

​1. Don't know numbers, but I can see people everywhere, as europe gmt and even at late nights,...

2. With the new patch a wave joined the server, which can still be seen and new clans are made each day as we speak,...

3. Server clearing them up each day, they doin' a good job,...

4. Yes, they try as they can

ps. played numerous names of servers from c1 till kamael and shiet, so far one of the best server, low rate, but you enjoy,...