Sign in to follow this  
Tirnuel

Armor type impact on mana regen

Hey,
I was just wondering if different types of armor have any impact on mana regen? I'm currently playing as 42 lvl phantom ranger, equiped with FP set and Eminence bow. I have noticed that my mana doesn't regen so fast, so i usually go out of mana while killing raids. Is it because emi's mana consume is too big for a lvl 42 or what? Cus there aren't any passive skills that clearly say that while wearing certain types of armor they have a better regen than others.

Before you ask why an archer would wear heavy armor, i'll just say right away because it's better in pve.

afaik, only specific passive skills can increase the mp regen.

the only way for gear to increase the mp regen would be if the armor set was +6, or at least that's how it was back in the days pre-GoD.

as for the armor, i would rather get a plated leather set and stick with it until B grade.

it's the only C grade set that will increase your dps, and since in classic it's all about farming in party, i doubt you would really need an heavy set if you're not even tanking.

soloing with a dagger+box is another story thou.

Hey,
I was just wondering if different types of armor have any impact on mana regen? I'm currently playing as 42 lvl phantom ranger, equiped with FP set and Eminence bow. I have noticed that my mana doesn't regen so fast, so i usually go out of mana while killing raids. Is it because emi's mana consume is too big for a lvl 42 or what? Cus there aren't any passive skills that clearly say that while wearing certain types of armor they have a better regen than others.

Before you ask why an archer would wear heavy armor, i'll just say right away because it's better in pve.

​Hi there

Going low on MP is quite normal for PR on RBP.

Especially if you're hexing, you're overweighted with shots arrows (low CON) and so on...

Heavy armor is better in PvE :> ? PL with STR bonus is PvE set imo ;)

check ur passive from lvl 7 (armor mastery) is the 1 skill that helps with mp regen, 2nd skill on archer is esprint

you are da. keep moving on raid party, and you never get mp dwon till 0.yo uare getting mana regen when runing passive skill.

• Like 1