eseya

patch notes 2.0

not sure about what will come or not yet, as koll said, we have some tasks still on hold that need to be solved. after this we will make some checking with ingame status atm, mostly about chars level etc, cuz if we bring new update too early it might break the game for ppl who is already too high lvl in case the 2nd row of ppl is still too far away. making the gap even bigger without that soft lvl cap. after this we will start discussion among us about the update and when we will have some final ideas we will post them for ppl to see + discuss about the not so sure points.

From 2.0 no lvl cap. So you can lvl up and up. Dont realy know to how much. But i think still blue mobs must give exp. Cose if you will be pk and last mobs give 0  exp, than how drop karma.

​The max u can get in 2.0 is 80 because of the monster lvls (and that already means u farm light blue mobs after 77) after 79 ALL mobs will be blue, no sane person will go beyond 78 and just a handful will go for 79 because it just takes way too long farming blue mobs (look at korea, maybe 1% of playerbase have  lvl 79 after such a long time and i don't think anyone has reached 80)

​2.0 has ToI, monsters go to 75 there, so you dont lvl up on blue mobs. Still, getting there is hard as hell.

​They are blue on 79 dude... this is much like the lvl difference after 80 from gracia final-h5

check some korean 79 fraps and see for urself, they farm toi 11 and the mobs are light blue and they get like 10k exp per mob (every 2 trains around 0,01%)

​Damn, now we talk hardcore xD

not sure about what will come or not yet, as koll said, we have some tasks still on hold that need to be solved. after this we will make some checking with ingame status atm, mostly about chars level etc, cuz if we bring new update too early it might break the game for ppl who is already too high lvl in case the 2nd row of ppl is still too far away. making the gap even bigger without that soft lvl cap. after this we will start discussion among us about the update and when we will have some final ideas we will post them for ppl to see + discuss about the not so sure points.

From 2.0 no lvl cap. So you can lvl up and up. Dont realy know to how much. But i think still blue mobs must give exp. Cose if you will be pk and last mobs give 0  exp, than how drop karma.

​The max u can get in 2.0 is 80 because of the monster lvls (and that already means u farm light blue mobs after 77) after 79 ALL mobs will be blue, no sane person will go beyond 78 and just a handful will go for 79 because it just takes way too long farming blue mobs (look at korea, maybe 1% of playerbase have  lvl 79 after such a long time and i don't think anyone has reached 80)

​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLVCbES4lmQ

​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLVCbES4lmQ

​did he really lost 12% while dying to wartag? damn, thats harsh on that lvl

I hope u realize it will be 100x harder here and on ru because we won't have +20 A grade weaps and +15 sets and fullbuff scrolls to solo party mobs with ease :)

I hope u realize it will be 100x harder here and on ru because we won't have +20 A grade weaps and +15 sets and fullbuff scrolls to solo party mobs with ease :)

​u have to consider this is x3, not x3, but what u said its true, those things wont be possible here, BUT at least we dont have to spend hundreds of euros for those salvation things and buffs and those hats with buffs and everything

​u have to consider this is x3, not x3, but what u said its true, those things wont be possible here, BUT at least we dont have to spend hundreds of euros for those salvation things and buffs and those hats with buffs and everything

U're right, 33,33x harder then ;)