Sign in to follow this  
Setzer

CP [BB] PvP Collection

Sup guys, how about start this thread with 2 nice videos of our CP and some friends kicking some ass?

Hope you all enjoy it.

• Like 4

nice videos, only thing i could suggest u is to make macros for sets, so u dont have to manually click all the parts but do it in one go, could save u few seconds in pvp maybe

nice videos, only thing i could suggest u is to make macros for sets, so u dont have to manually click all the parts but do it in one go, could save u few seconds in pvp maybe

​this, and use WW1 pots :P

​Yep, all my CP suggests that, but im too lazy... xD

But i will make a effort and do it this week.

​I did not buyed it anymore because i had scroll of ww 

​I did not buyed it anymore because i had scroll of ww 

​scroll of ww needs cast time like 5 seconds (maybe its less with casting or haste, dunno what makes difference if anything at all) while potions are instant, that would help in kiting

also do that set macro :P u wont regred it

good fights but u could win so much faster if u'd assist and not just all nuke random targets and let them get back behind their ppl and heal up just to come back at u with full hp.