Sign in to follow this  
Grace

partyrecall

from 70+ debufs on 60+ is 1 / 5 on 50+ 1/8 there is lots of bugs, so less enemy have more chance than +/- 3 lvl different, and all this enemy are 60-68, just no skill

Are you retarded? Are you saying any one who is 70+ trying to debuff somebody on 60+ is a 20% chance? Because I have fraps of 9v9ing you with some ES archers and your sleep landed 100% on level 65 players. 

​abaut what ES archer you speak ? all was ok then land rate was like you say 100 %, cose normal land rate is 80 % for sleep, when enemy is 10 lvl less, than yes it can be 90 % for sleep, from this all fight ppl like you start cry for admin, and someone change is, Sano know it cose he teleport to us and we show how now all debufs work, its on list for fix, so stop CRY LIKE NOOB cose admin know what is bug now with debufs, we have lots prove of skills and lots movi  when my OL 72 sleeping 55 pp and have 1 / 7 sleep and 1/9 feer, i dont know how abaut LOa with yours box, cose if you have so old info abaut debufs and other bugs i dont wana speak abaut some yours  box in pvp

​PvP happened last Saturday bud, did you forget that fast or did we rape you too hard?

​hmmm 6 cp from us  v 8-9 cp enemy + 8-9 cp other ally  ? when just one pt from us is 70+ other 60-65+

​I'm talking about the 9v9 in LoA when you and fanaxx came with ES archers while we had mobs on us

​ES have different play time than we, and we are not pvp together with tham, so we are not runing in loa with tham, and thay are to low lvl for pve or pve with us

Except for the fact that u did, i was also there fag, stop trying to justify ur fkin 72+ cp getting wrecked by lvl 65's, this should never happen in classic.

Are you retarded? Are you saying any one who is 70+ trying to debuff somebody on 60+ is a 20% chance? Because I have fraps of 9v9ing you with some ES archers and your sleep landed 100% on level 65 players. 

​abaut what ES archer you speak ? all was ok then land rate was like you say 100 %, cose normal land rate is 80 % for sleep, when enemy is 10 lvl less, than yes it can be 90 % for sleep, from this all fight ppl like you start cry for admin, and someone change is, Sano know it cose he teleport to us and we show how now all debufs work, its on list for fix, so stop CRY LIKE NOOB cose admin know what is bug now with debufs, we have lots prove of skills and lots movi  when my OL 72 sleeping 55 pp and have 1 / 7 sleep and 1/9 feer, i dont know how abaut LOa with yours box, cose if you have so old info abaut debufs and other bugs i dont wana speak abaut some yours  box in pvp

​PvP happened last Saturday bud, did you forget that fast or did we rape you too hard?

​hmmm 6 cp from us  v 8-9 cp enemy + 8-9 cp other ally  ? when just one pt from us is 70+ other 60-65+

​I'm talking about the 9v9 in LoA when you and fanaxx came with ES archers while we had mobs on us

​ES have different play time than we, and we are not pvp together with tham, so we are not runing in loa with tham, and thay are to low lvl for pve or pve with us

​Idk if you were playing but Taduliz and Fanaxx char were with some ES archers (who I know are 66+) and they got smashed against a box party, couldn't even kill 1 person

If it will be normal classic like you say. One party 72+ can kill 2-3 partys 60+  but not there, there 60 +  have normal dmg on 70+ player. On classic you will have 60-70% for miss skills, like it was on 1.0 and 1.3  when make 1.5 all classic system was broken like debufs or dmg on players 3lvl more or less. Check youtube siege. How work Ol skills. From 15 silents thay do 10+ targets when i have maby 1-2 from 15 targets. And like you say all 60+. So where is logic

• Like 1

What is this video showing? oO

How lvl 60+ ppl fear lvl 70+cp ?

or maybe how lvl 70+ cp need 3 min to engage lvl 60+ ppl?

should we post video of xwarx CP PR when we rush them with 2 cp 65 ? ofc no because it's not prooving anything....

If it will be normal classic like you say. One party 72+ can kill 2-3 partys 60+  but not there, there 60 +  have normal dmg on 70+ player. On classic you will have 60-70% for miss skills, like it was on 1.0 and 1.3  when make 1.5 all classic system was broken like debufs or dmg on players 3lvl more or less. Check youtube siege. How work Ol skills. From 15 silents thay do 10+ targets when i have maby 1-2 from 15 targets. And like you say all 60+. So where is logic

Lol thats exactly how it is here

im 63 lvl mage, 7/10 hits i do on mages lvl 70 like ketamuh or jessi are either evaded, blocked or resisted. So yes thats EXACTLY how it is here.

im 63 lvl mage, 7/10 hits i do on mages lvl 70 like ketamuh or jessi are either evaded, blocked or resisted. So yes thats EXACTLY how it is here.

Yep, and on normal classic  you will have 3 hits from 10 on 70 lvl

Yep, and on normal classic  you will have 3 hits from 10 on 70 lvl

​you said the same thing.... i just told you i hit them 3 out of 10 times

You wrong. You say abaut block dodge skills who make less dmg. Cose we have big block chance. And i speak abaut totaly miss skill, evade or how it was dont remember, 1 dmg or 0 dmg like it must be on classic. It was on 1.0  and 1.3  for example when our cp was 50 and we fight v 60.  We use  full mana on some ppl and cant kill tham cose all dmg was 0

its still the same , maybe you dont understand it cause you are 70+ so you dont experience it anymore. The difference in lvls plays a huge role.

even more in mage party.

As archer,we don't miss our double shot,maybe resist stun but not avoid double.

As mage,if yo uare 60,you can just do nothing vs 70+ 

You wrong. You say abaut block dodge skills who make less dmg. Cose we have big block chance. And i speak abaut totaly miss skill, evade or how it was dont remember, 1 dmg or 0 dmg like it must be on classic. It was on 1.0  and 1.3  for example when our cp was 50 and we fight v 60.  We use  full mana on some ppl and cant kill tham cose all dmg was 0

​i'm not sure if u're just stupid or delusional but that is EXACTLY what he just said and unless u evade or block there is no 1 dmg for a nuke-fail, this is not gracia final mate

If a nuke fails here it will still deal dmg (like 1/3) but the whole point is that mages on lvl 60 miss like crazy on 70+ and even my saggi was missing around 5/10 normal hits on Dee with hawkeye on so don't tell me lvls don't matter fag.

​i'm not sure if u're just stupid or delusional but that is EXACTLY what he just said and unless u evade or block there is no 1 dmg for a nuke-fail, this is not gracia final mate

If a nuke fails here it will still deal dmg (like 1/3) but the whole point is that mages on lvl 60 miss like crazy on 70+ and even my saggi was missing around 5/10 normal hits on Dee with hawkeye on so don't tell me lvls don't matter fag.

​You must be new around here. Arguing with zorgzor is like trying to teach a wall of bricks how to flip a pizza :P.

(We love you, zorgzor.)

• Like 1

So you playing sagi or Hawkeye? :D

​Fail and evade is different things. fail attack is yes, 1/3, but evade  0 dmg, v big lvl you make evade so hard to kill tham

So you playing sagi or Hawkeye? :D

​Hawkeye is a  buff, incase u didn't know, which increases acc by 10.