Sign in to follow this  
Kerdarn

idea for PA

I dont buy PA because its so expansive.

Yestarday I saw some archer in Seal Shillen cemitery, with PP, BD, SWS full box.. I dont think he pays for 3 PAs, surelly its some program bot or something like that, but he was active on, ...

If I discover how to do that, i will tray to do it too, bcuz 10kk for PA its really to much expansive for me.

​yes illegal software usage most likely.

Is easy to do that with macros, you Cant use ilegal programs on this server because you get insta banned by the smartguard

I dont buy PA because its so expansive.

Yestarday I saw some archer in Seal Shillen cemitery, with PP, BD, SWS full box.. I dont think he pays for 3 PAs, surelly its some program bot or something like that, but he was active on, ...

If I discover how to do that, i will tray to do it too, bcuz 10kk for PA its really to much expansive for me.

​yes illegal software usage most likely.

Is easy to do that with macros, you Cant use ilegal programs on this server because you get insta banned by the smartguard

​You can log 3 boxes with macros Oo??

The thing is not how to control them but how to log so many chars at same time, is it illegal soft or 3xPA.

shadow items or maybe buff scrolls max, increasing exp rates would put other players at a big disadvantage, making the game kinda p2w.

How about... Auto pick-up? It won't break the game but will help a lot :) 

​actually sometimes u find enemies just because they forget to pick up 1 item or so, considering drops are disappearing really fast here, u know someone is there so u scout area more

​Man he was sarcastic...

Do u imagine how fast archers and mages would be with autopickup? Its like x2 time faster. 

​Well since I play one... I get the idea xD But yeah it would be OP :(

and drops don not disapear "fast" here, if you found your drop mising, someone picked it up.

​i dropped ring in the middle of water few days ago, couldnt find it there in 30-60 mins, i doubt any1 was even close to that place, not to think somebody picked it up

and drops don not disapear "fast" here, if you found your drop mising, someone picked it up.

​i dropped ring in the middle of water few days ago, couldnt find it there in 30-60 mins, i doubt any1 was even close to that place, not to think somebody picked it up

​Wow you got a full drop and you didn't pick it immediately? When I hear that *clink* sound I rush to pick it even if my house was on fire.

​Wow you got a full drop and you didn't pick it immediately? When I hear that *clink* sound I rush to pick it even if my house was on fire.

​u misunderstood, I dropped the ring, because i died there (full drop because i died), and when i came there in 30-60 mins, there was no ring

​u misunderstood, I dropped the ring, because i died there (full drop because i died), and when i came there in 30-60 mins, there was no ring

​Ah, right... Damn, that must have sucked.

I hear many times when people think "nobody could go there", i tell you from experience, they will. Someone will "hear" and someone will see and they will go there =).

I made drawing in 1.3 at 1.5 location where no mobs were there so the drawing was intact for like 8h.

And also recently same thing with drop in dungeon.

I hear many times when people think "nobody could go there", i tell you from experience, they will. Someone will "hear" and someone will see and they will go there =).

I made drawing in 1.3 at 1.5 location where no mobs were there so the drawing was intact for like 8h.

And also recently same thing with drop in dungeon.

​i was in the middle of ocean dude :D there was nobody to hear the sound

dont try to tell me that once u dont pick up drop from mob, it stays up for 8 hours, coz its obviously bullsh1t