Sign in to follow this  
YulRun

Good EXP Spots?

Currently Farming in FT, slowing down a bit but really easy to kill not ever worried about dying. Getting about 5-6k exp on each toon. But wondering if there is somewhere better?

My setup is Orc Monk 30 with +6 Fists full Brig set with Boxed cleric lvl 30 as well.

Unfortunately Exp/hour in Ants nest was also poor in comparison, as well as Lizardmen due to mob distance. FT still best spot at 30 sadly.

I had a 30 destro / 30 cleric and leveled them at gorgons flower garden from 30-33, then Death Pass 33+.. North cruma marshland is good 35+. At 38/39 try forest of mirror it's real good but hard. Raiding is the best option 35+ in my opinion.

Unfortunately Exp/hour in Ants nest was also poor in comparison, as well as Lizardmen due to mob distance. FT still best spot at 30 sadly.

​I experienced by far the best exp/hour ratio in Gorgon Flower Garden around that level. Mobs are relatively close to each other, too.

/but there's no port so it's a long walk, you need to go at the very end on borders with Neutral Waterways for the good spot, so you can't pick up the 3% blessing :/ 

I'll give it a go, I dont usually have the 3% blessing because i put like 10k shots and like 500 potions on my guy lol and just log out where I was exping and continue till i run out of Shots or pots.

after 30, exp-wise execution ground 1st area has more exp gain than plains of dion's hill with silenos.

after 35, hardin's academy.

red rock ridge works too, but the mobs over there usually cast damage skills, so you'll have to bring a lot of potions.

[edit] https://l2wiki.com/classic/Category:Hunting_Zones

you can check and compare mobs stats, from hp to exp/sp/adena/items drops.