Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

Class Change about SP

Hello, ive would like to know how the SP pool is counted on class changed character. I believe it would help also other ppl changing char.

We know the procedure:
Class change
all skills from 40 lvl added
adding SP pool 

but how is it counted? 

Character lvl 60 that spend 30kk SP on skills so far 1-60lvl and 1kk SP aviable on character to use. How much SP will he get after class change?

this is answer to my question i ask before, why its takes so long. they are counting all your skills you had learned. nad transwering it to new class.

you waste for bishop 32 kk for your skills are learned, and have 2.3 kkk rest sp . so they will count all your sp from 1-to your bs lvl he had wasted for hes skill  + 2.3 rest ones you had before.

i also think they do it like that, they just count how much sp u spent on skills so far, add the SP left, and they transfer it to your new class

Exactly.

We are taking your char, recalculating all SP, which you spent on the skills, adding your free SP and this number adding to your new class.

Exactly.

We are taking your char, recalculating all SP, which you spent on the skills, adding your free SP and this number adding to your new class.

​Ok, thanks for the info. I had problem with previous class change and could do nothing about it. This time im aware to take screens of skills/sp amount make calculations and just then send ticket including it to be sure.

i doubt admins want bad for you, what would be reason for them lowering SP during class change? u just feel u get less sp, because some characters simply have too many skills they need to learn comparing to others

i doubt admins want bad for you, what would be reason for them lowering SP during class change? u just feel u get less sp, because some characters simply have too many skills they need to learn comparing to others

​maybe they not, but everybody can make mistakes. And when i felt theres a mistake and i brought the proofs (recreated char, lvl, sp, skills on test server) nobody was able to answer to this - the answer was always "its all ok" like theres rule "we never do mistakes". 

I dealt with it, i dont want to fight for it anymore, i want to keep playing here, but dont want anymore mistakes and bring my own calculations next time.
I'm paying high real money for me for the services like Class Change, i think i have a right to have this done right, am i?