Sign in to follow this  
dkdarkie

2 chars

for new ppl its hard to start when u cant run 2 chars u cant get any buffs what so ever without donating. u should consider to make 2 acc at once so u can have main + one buffer

u can also go on another server where duablboxing is free and there is 1k online where 700 online is just boxes. GL
u dont need buffer to lvl up

dkdarkie  or meybe better add npc buffer here? no need to box prp ..

well i love this server cuz here isnt a "box" army or "box train" when ppl box 3-4 chars for full buffs

im just asking for one box thats it. i got no adena no buffs hard to solo all the way,

but feel free to send me some adena so i can get a proper start

Farbeyonddriven is my char.

well ,  u know how  gm's saved this server? you know how much cost 1 proxy server ? from this PA they can pay all bills , so if they let 1 box free , this server die , in 1-2 month  

• Like 1

I think NPC buffer from 20 to 35 can help a lot for new players, maybe it give enough time to make some friends and join partys.

pdef3 ww2 patk2 haste1 (figthers)

pdef3 ww2 empowe1 acumem1 (mages buffers)

its must to be enough

I think NPC buffer from 20 to 35 can help a lot for new players, maybe it give enough time to make some friends and join partys.

its must to be enough

​they aready got starter pack, no need more.

with no acumen no nothing lol only shitty crap buffs. i see that u dont want solo players on the server..

solo players have no chance here. no buffs etc no ppl lokking for clan around 20-40etc or even after...

how are solo players with no cp or clan supose to get buffs / lvls?

What's the problem to buy bloody PA and box your own buffer.

You'll help yourself, support server, it's win-win situation.

Is 10Euro so much money for some ppl oO?

---------------------

Pink.thumb.jpg.1ad919c45cd98bf389b75238f NaRvi PR 6x

Some of you guys here are too rude for no reason. He just had a suggestion.

Even though there are many newcomers lately - server is 9 months old. You won't get party everytime. Most people on low level locations have boxed buffers.

its must to be enough

​they aready got starter pack, no need more.

​Starter pack is for lv01 to lv20... after level 20 to 40, an NPC buffer would be great help for solo players. And, that players will continue exping after lv20, this way they can make some friends, some boss, maybe join in some clan, CP ... The important is to keep that players on. hold they here.

PA is to expansive for the most of players. 10EU for me example is 40BRZ in Brazil, its very expansive. For other countries like Argentina, Chile and south america its more expensive then Brazil. Who can buy PA? Europeans, EURO players only, or rich players. Rich players buy weapons gears and go to clan CP, dont need box buffer. NA players there are not much in talking islande, so ... PA is very expansive for more then 80% of players.

with no acumen no nothing lol only shitty crap buffs. i see that u dont want solo players on the server..

solo players have no chance here. no buffs etc no ppl lokking for clan around 20-40etc or even after...

I dont know bro.. maybe.. like everyone else? U think ure the only one who cant box/new here? Stop fucking whining and go lvl. If you dont like it dafuq ure doing on a classic l2 server then? Rly. Omg i hope u wont stay long, beggar.

I dont know bro.. maybe.. like everyone else? U think ure the only one who cant box/new here? Stop fucking whining and go lvl. If you dont like it dafuq ure doing on a classic l2 server then? Rly. Omg i hope u wont stay long, beggar.

+1 go h5 server

if u cant play l2 classic u will quit anyway sooner or later