wonszyna

swordsinger setup

What in your opinion is the best way to play swordsinger in L2 Classic?

I am 42 lvl sws so far and i play solo mostly. I am using 2h dwarven hammer, full plate set and +12 str -15 con dyes.

Later i will play in mages cp.

I wonder, which setup will be most usefull for my group ( weapon, armor and dyes ) and on which lvl i should change from solo to group oriented setup?

Thanks for advices.

Hammer is very bad choice, you need to maximize efectivenes of your hunter song so pick high crit rate weapon.+12 dyes are good. i would go +12 str -15 con and crystal dagger(higher crit rate) or samurai long sword(good crit rate an high p ath because of sword mastery passive) and get pp/wc bufs. the best are bufs with zerk + vr and exp in forest of mirrors. Anyway its still better to find raidboss party, every rb party needs sws for songs and to agro and kite raid. 2nd option is AOE party but they are pretty rare on 4x lvls. Another option is that you can join our clan and we can help you exp when u reach 49 lvl :P.

About armor, if u have a lot of adena and u gonna have vr buf you cane even pick up PL set, else best choice is full plate/(top luxury heavy composite set). Just dont buy full plate armor for 6kk, ppl try to overprice it, you can buy it easily for 3-4kk. U need to solo/rb probably until 49/52, after that you should be able to find good EV aoe partys, you will get awesome exp there. I think ppl still farm there everyday, but a lot of time passed since i was good lvl to exp there, mby smth changed :). After you feel like you exp in party everyday, probably around 52-55 you can chaneg your setup. I would pick up doom heavy set +12 con -15 str and cursed dagger (the one with critical bleed, bleed gonna make more dmg than if u huit with for example samurai on pvp plus you have good atk speed to cast songs and other physical skils) but you must be sure you are geting party everyday, you should have cp, else you cant exp solo anymore with such setup.

In lvl 55 you will get everything that makes a SwordSinger complete. At that point, i recommend you to switch to -15 dex and +12 Con, and switch to a dagger+shield (set zubei heavy+doom shield). You can still solo with that set up if you dont decrease your str. But you should always (even now) focus on.parties AoE to lvl up as fast as possible.

Hammer is very bad choice, you need to maximize efectivenes of your hunter song so pick high crit rate weapon.+12 dyes are good. i would go +12 str -15 con and crystal dagger(higher crit rate) or samurai long sword(good crit rate an high p ath because of sword mastery passive) and get pp/wc bufs. the best are bufs with zerk + vr and exp in forest of mirrors. Anyway its still better to find raidboss party, every rb party needs sws for songs and to agro and kite raid. 2nd option is AOE party but they are pretty rare on 4x lvls. Another option is that you can join our clan and we can help you exp when u reach 49 lvl :P.

About armor, if u have a lot of adena and u gonna have vr buf you cane even pick up PL set, else best choice is full plate/(top luxury heavy composite set). Just dont buy full plate armor for 6kk, ppl try to overprice it, you can buy it easily for 3-4kk. U need to solo/rb probably until 49/52, after that you should be able to find good EV aoe partys, you will get awesome exp there. I think ppl still farm there everyday, but a lot of time passed since i was good lvl to exp there, mby smth changed :). After you feel like you exp in party everyday, probably around 52-55 you can chaneg your setup. I would pick up doom heavy set +12 con -15 str and cursed dagger (the one with critical bleed, bleed gonna make more dmg than if u huit with for example samurai on pvp plus you have good atk speed to cast songs and other physical skils) but you must be sure you are geting party everyday, you should have cp, else you cant exp solo anymore with such setup.

​Agree with this man here, only one thing.

Do not learn b/sword mastery, you will need that extra SP later on.

Your role is to support your party. Later on you will be the "dwarf" of the const carrying all the supplies, even using soulshots for yourself will be unnecessary expenses (d grd is heavy).

Have fun rolling the best class in-game =)

PS: missing KouKou ^_^

• Like 2