Sign in to follow this  
bobka

1 or 2 questions about the server

Hello,

I saw buffs being sold for col.

1. are those buffs available for all levels? even after 40?

2. there are buffs that you can get in exchange for another buff (scrolls) but I couldnt find where to get those (example: haste for acumen and vise versa, but where do I get either of them).

This brings me to my next question:

3. If the buffs are available for all levels, then for instance PP's only pro is his magic barrier (I could lvl a SE and get the scrolls from donation shop and get myself a 95% PP. Could also buy the haste potions for a.spd).

Did I miss something?

1. yes
2. there should be, atleast they had to introduce that, good question, i would like to know too.
3. Why so? U re about to pay in euros ur whole life for buffs scrolls? Damn u have to be rich. GMs ill be happy.

1 - you have only 5 basic buffs as far as i remember, like WW, shield, btb, bts e regeneration.

2 - This buffs can be exchanged but only with their fighter/mage counterpart, this is cuz of event rewards, so you can trade accumen - haste with eachother, empower - might with eachother. btb - bts with eachother and focus - wild magic with eachother.

this is to avoid for instance a fighter to end up after events with 57 acumen scrolls that he will never use in his life, he can trade those for haste. and mage the same if they have lots of might and focus scrols, they can trade for empower and wing magic, this exist in npc already for months.

Just don't worry about buff scrolls - as San0 said there're just basic defensive/utility buff scrolls available for CoL, but I assure nobody is buying those, most people save them for Premium Account so you can have a dualbox :) They don't affect the game in any way.

Oh the better scrolls are from events... Thats good then.

So damn hard to be a newcommer with no box :D  

working hard is the answer I guess till i can afford a dual box. Love the idia though, coz I hope it prevents bots..

Thanks for reply guys.

(P.S. idk why the font is weird)

working hard is the answer I guess till i can afford a dual box. Love the idia though, coz I hope it prevents bots..

Thanks for reply guys.

​Well if you want to dualbox, I'd suggest to create a spoil early. With normal character it's nearly impossible to afford a premium acc + get a decent equip at the same time.

Prices for mats are very nice now so once you get your dorf at reasonable level it will be no problem :) 

Thanks for reply guys.

​Well if you want to dualbox, I'd suggest to create a spoil early. With normal character it's nearly impossible to afford a premium acc + get a decent equip at the same time.

Prices for mats are very nice now so once you get your dorf at reasonable level it will be no problem :) 

​agree, make spoiler, make money for pa so u can start your main char together with box, so u are at equal lvls