Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

War flag issues

I think we all know about war bugs. I don't mind about it but it's annoying for other classes that can't use aoe skills if war doesn't flag. Like warlord can't land a skill without war go flag, or mages can't use aura flash etc. 

I think we all know about war bugs. I don't mind about it but it's annoying for other classes that can't use aoe skills if war doesn't flag. Like warlord can't land a skill without war go flag, or mages can't use aura flash etc. 

​its not a bug, soil, there was a thread about this and sano also answered and even the owner of that thread did some research to give sano informations to fix, basically only in siege zone that WL can AOE stun enemies without needing them to be flagged

force attack?

​it doesnt work for aoe skills, but its also not a bug, its annoying that u cannot do that, but it was always like that

​its not a bug, soil, there was a thread about this and sano also answered and even the owner of that thread did some research to give sano informations to fix, basically only in siege zone that WL can AOE stun enemies without needing them to be flagged

​true

Sign in to follow this